Windows 10: Gaming!

Discus and support Gaming! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play my game on here! I've played it for years Country life Meadows,then recently cant play anymore.I dont know what happened but keeps going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by janicegile, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Gaming!

I want to play my game on here! I've played it for years Country life Meadows,then recently cant play anymore.I dont know what happened but keeps going on and off,what should I do,or where to go for answers?

:)

janicegile, Apr 24, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 23, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, May 23, 2020
  4. Gaming!

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Gaming!

1. Gaming! - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Turning HDR makes color washed out and dull. Fullscreen in games ignores color settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning HDR makes color washed out and dull. Fullscreen in games ignores color settings.: I just bought a vesa certified hdr400 monitor and when I turn on windows HDR it looks more like the gamma just got cranked up. I can go turn the contrast up in nvidia control panel and it sort of balances out, but when I go fullscreen in games it lookes pale and washed out as...
  3. Can't tab back into games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't tab back into games: Hi, I'm having an issue where I launch a game, it opens briefly, then goes back to desktop. The game is still running in the background --> I try to tab back into the game --> the screen goes dark and the game shows for a second --> then it goes back to desktop I can't...
  4. Error 800488E5 unable to login in game just purchased today SFIV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 800488E5 unable to login in game just purchased today SFIV: Hi. I purchased today SFIV on steam, as a more lightsize alternative to USFIV. After the proper download and automatic install of every required stuff needed to make it run i launched to program. it required me to download and install the latest version of Games with Windows...
  5. Windows Store games not loading after disconnect.

Windows Store games not loading after disconnect.: Hi, My Microsoft Store games (Minecraft Dungeons and Two Point Hospital in this case) are stored on an external SSD. Needed to get into my PC case so disconnected the drive. Accidentally forgot to reconnect the drive and booted the PC, checking if it was ok. Restarted PC...
  6. How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring'

How do I get 'Xbox Game Monitoring': Basically the title. I need this for a game I am attempting to run but I seem to be missing this,. I have checked through my services and registry to confirm its not there. Any search I try is how to enable/disable it, nothing on where to get it. Any help? submitted by...
  7. Xbox game bar microphone keeps on muting it self.

Xbox game bar microphone keeps on muting it self.: Im a pretty good fps player and sometimes i just make plays that are worthy of being clipped but i also want to record my reaction when making those plays. The problem is, everytime i alt+tab or switch programs, xbox game bar decides to mute it self even when i checked the...
  8. Alt Tabbing while playing any Windows 10 game crashes me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alt Tabbing while playing any Windows 10 game crashes me: I like to play Minecraft Win 10 and Sea of Thieves with friends, whenever I tab out of either of them in Fullscreen mode I get a connection error and get returned to the main menu. I have made sure nothing to do with my antivirus is blocking either of the games. An...
  9. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing graphic-intensive games or other...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing graphic-intensive games or other...: I built my PC over a year ago -- my first ever -- and I've had a lot of issues. It works 95 percent of the time, but it crashes randomly. At first, I blamed my GPU, so I bought a new one. Then, I blamed my PSU, so I just purchased a new one, too. When playing certain games,...
  10. Help me figure out how to get out of Full Screen mode when this old game freezes

Help me figure out how to get out of Full Screen mode when this old game freezes: I recently installed on my laptop an old game that I used to play on my PS2. It runs just fine, but every now and then it just crashes and the screen stays frozen. The Start menu button doesn't work, unplugging and re-plugging the headphones then trying to turn them up louder...