Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I want to ask this error : when i open fortnite on my computer, it say: A D3D11-compatible GPUFeturelevel 11.0,Shader Model 5.0 is required to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohit Kumar mohit_kumar, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Gaming

Hi. I want to ask this error : when i open fortnite on my computer, it say: A D3D11-compatible GPUFeturelevel 11.0,Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine. ch2 season 3

Please HELP Me!!!

:)

Mohit Kumar mohit_kumar, Aug 13, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Gaming

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  3. Consistent BSOD on game match entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consistent BSOD on game match entry: Hello, I'm still relatively new to pc building and completed my current machine 6 months ago. Most of the time, I have no issues with games like Destiny 2 or Baldur's gate 3. Other games, like Jedi: Survivor, do not even launch on my pc, if they do, they crash a few minutes...
  4. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  5. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games: Hello, i am looking for help with a new build i put together. Tuf z790 plus wifiIntel 14900k no ocT force 32gb at base 4000 ai tweeker set to xmp 1Asrock/Intel A770 16gb Phantom Gaming 1tb samsung 990 evo. Windows 10I’ve flashed bios and tried to install all know...
  6. Dedaisy.sys, non page fault , kernel bsod’s when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  8. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  9. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  10. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...