Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello... when I play Games on AMD Graphic Card It Stop after 5 or 10 minutes after starting games this happens with pes 2019 and pes 2020 any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdosrour, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Abdosrour Win User

Gaming

Hello...

when I play Games on AMD Graphic Card It Stop after 5 or 10 minutes after starting games this happens with pes 2019 and pes 2020

any solution

:)

Abdosrour, Oct 16, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Gaming

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Getting error 0x80073d0b while trying to move games storage location

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting error 0x80073d0b while trying to move games storage location: I am trying to move ark from my C drive to my external because my C drive no longer has enough space for arks newest update. I have seen another post about this but it did not help me. My Encrypting File System was already on manual and my NtfsDisableEncryption was set to 0....
  3. Driver Power State Failure While Gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Power State Failure While Gaming: I have been having bsod in my laptop while gaming the first thing that happens is my keyboard wont work but when i connect to a external keyboard and mouse it worksafter playing and getting ready to shut it down that when the bsod happens saying driver power state failure......
  4. Remote Desktop - games will not run in background when I minimize or close the remote...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop - games will not run in background when I minimize or close the remote...: Hi I am running a program to capture audio and video of a game in a remote desktop, if I minimize or close the remote desktop window, then I can not get the rendered image and audio, unless I reopen the remote desktop window, how can I solve this problem?...
  5. Laptop Keyboard and Trackpad suddenly not working while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Keyboard and Trackpad suddenly not working while gaming: Hear me out guys I have been playing an online game and then suddeny while playing my laptop keyboard and trackpad suddenly not working but my external mouse and keyboard is working fine and so after i finished playing and while shutting down i'd get a BLUE SCREEN saying...
  6. Several BSOD while playing games ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several BSOD while playing games ntoskrnl.exe: Hi! In the last few days I have suffered for several BSOD while playing Genshin Impact. Until then I was playing without any problem in ultra settings, other recent games in ultra seem don't seem to produce a blue screen. I used BlueScreenView to try to find the root of the...
  7. My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer shuts down whenever I am playing a game.: Every time I play a game my computer shuts down, with no warning or anything. I get 2 error messages, Event ID 56: "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local...
  8. rog strix z390-E Gaming with Window 10 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rog strix z390-E Gaming with Window 10 issue: Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z390 E Gaming Intel 9i installed Windows 10 - ended up asking for the recovery 4 DIMMS SLOT insert. SSD 2 TB KRAZEN 273 LL120 RGB whenever we boot computer we get blue screen saying that we need to repair our computer but whenever we select any...
  9. Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashes - Security and Maintenance says hardware error: What piece of hardware is misbehaving and how do I fix it? Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎22/‎2020 2:10 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem...
  10. Where Gaming Begins: Ep. 2 - AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series event Oct. 28

in Windows 10 News
    Where Gaming Begins: Ep. 2 - AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series event Oct. 28: AMD Radeonâ„¢ RX 6000 Series graphics cards featuring AMD RDNAâ„¢ 2 architecture will bring the best of Radeon graphics to gamers worldwide. Save the date to see the most powerful gaming graphics cards ever built by AMD. Join us October 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM EDT....