Windows 10: Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Is it wise to run an emulator designed to play console games like Nintendo/PlayStation on PCs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuckySD, Aug 28, 2018.

1. LuckySD Win User

Gaming

Hi

Is it wise to run an emulator designed to play console games like Nintendo/PlayStation on PCs?

:)

LuckySD, Aug 28, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Gaming

windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Alt+TAB back into video game. Can't use any ability's. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+TAB back into video game. Can't use any ability's. Please help.: So I've noticed that in different video games like league of legends for example. When I alt tab out of game then to back in sometimes I can't use any of my abilitys with the keyboard Q, W, E, R and the number keys but typing in game chat works fine. This seems to happen in...
  3. How Do I Know if Game Mode is On for a Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Know if Game Mode is On for a Game?: Hello, I'm trying to increase performance on a few games on my Surface Pro 7 and I just want to be sure that Game Mode is running for the games. It is enabled in Settings but when I press Windows+G while I'm in a game I don't see a check box to tell me whether or not game...
  4. My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders: I have been having this issue with my Windows 10 File Explorer where it seems to randomly crash. It can do this with any folder anywhere on my two SSDs but it seems to specifically always occur the most frequently with Paradox Interactive's Stellaris data folders. This was...
  5. 0x8E5E03FA Can't install games or gamepass afteri tried to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8E5E03FA Can't install games or gamepass afteri tried to reinstall it: HI, Basically have this error code now when I try to install any game from gamepass. I ended up uninstalling gamepass and then when I try to reinstall it that error code comes up as well. I have tried several things via the internet which have not worked apart from a...
  6. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  7. BSOD on Windows while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Windows while playing games: Hello. I've been getting bsod errors since I built my current rig. I tried everything I have read memtest checks perfect in 8 passes, tried to disable both memory and cpu oc profiles, updated bios windows and all drivers to this point and couldn't solve my problem. Maybe...
  8. Just upgraded from 8.1 to 10, now games keep crashing?

Just upgraded from 8.1 to 10, now games keep crashing?: Hello, as the title says I have just made the upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 as Nvidia stopped supporting my old OS for driver updates. The upgrade itself went without a hitch, and I was able to get the new graphics drivers, but now it seems my computer can not handle...
  9. Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to get a refund on a game with a starter kit.: I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition with the started pack, but it won't let me download it. I looked up online on how to and I found that I needed to update my computer, but when it starts restarting, it won't post for like an hour straight and then turn on. I kept...
  10. Game UpdatesMinecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game UpdatesMinecraft: Hi! I recently bought MinecraftVersion: Windows 10 from the windows store and everything was working fine but I'm having trouble updating because its stuck on update 1.14.30 and when I go to the game on windows store and hit the three dots and says there is no available...