Windows 10: Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

Discus and support Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't disable them at all anywhere, uninstall them, or do anything with them at all. Services app, system configuration, nothing. I do NOT use any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BadDragonREP, May 17, 2020.

1. Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

I can't disable them at all anywhere, uninstall them, or do anything with them at all. Services app, system configuration, nothing. I do NOT use any windows games, I do NOT subscribe to the Xbox game pass thing, I do NOT want it running or even installed on my system. I own my copy of windows 10, I should be able to uninstall a dumb app that I did not put there and do not want on my machine.

:)

BadDragonREP, May 17, 2020
  2. YS YS IT Win User

Can't download games from the xbox beta app Error 0x80070424

I resolved by myself; since the services weren't showing in service tab I just installed gaming services on another PC exported the registry files named "GamingServices" and "GamingServicesNet" located in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\
    and run the reg file on my PC that had problems.

Now all the games finally download and run without problems

YS YS IT, May 17, 2020
  3. wBoop Win User
    GameBar Presence Writer.exe + GamingServices? Why can't I get rid of it?

Hello.

Sorry in advance for being a bit hotheaded.

Why is it that Windows 10 (Microsoft) is forcing these services down my throat when they have absolutely no reason to be running?

W

Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet 037f7b66-4efe-4d81-8635-5d8f52773bac?upload=true.png

Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet 78435ad6-3757-44ce-9f17-4e2203b5c3f4?upload=true.png

They have absolutely no reason to be running.

The GameBar Presence Writer causes my games to have Microstutters - My only fix is to manually close down the service everytime I start a game. If Im playing games like League of Legends that means me shutting it down before each individual game, cause it
    starts by itself.

The other one GamingServices and GamingServicesNet (show up under Service Stub). These two are impossible to close as they just keep re-opening themselves.

Yes! I have tried disabling them in services.msc (they are greyed out). Yes I have tried going into Regedit. Yes I have disabled all Xbox/Gamebar settings in Windows and uninstalled what I could.

(No - None of these services are vital for the games to run)

wBoop, May 17, 2020
  4. Blazered. Win User

Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

You'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices

Hello. I recently had the ms-gamingoverlay pop-up but i solved it by going to the Microsoft store and downloading Xbox game bar. Sometimes when i launch a game i get a new pop-up saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingservices" i tried the same
    method by going to the Microsoft store and checking if there was anything to download but there isn't anything to download. I need some help to fix this. I do not want to disable whatever the pop-up is i want to install it. Thank You

Blazered., May 17, 2020
Thema:

Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

1. Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet - Similar Threads - Gamingservices Gamingservicesnet

2. cant install GamingServices help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install GamingServices help: today I tried to download minecraft, but when it happened it kept "installing" gaming servicesso i looked for the error code that had shown up 0x87e00196 when following the instructions provided I got a new error error 0x80070002 when done trying to trouble shoot that nothing...
  3. cant install GamingServices help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install GamingServices help: today I tried to download minecraft, but when it happened it kept "installing" gaming servicesso i looked for the error code that had shown up 0x87e00196 when following the instructions provided I got a new error error 0x80070002 when done trying to trouble shoot that nothing...
  4. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  5. DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...

DCOM got error "87" attempting to start the service GamingServices with arguments...: This is an error message from the Event Viewer.Log Name: SystemSource: DistributedCOMEvent ID: 1005Level: ErrorNothing visual happened as far as I remember. I am using an Acer Nitro 5.dGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 VRAM: 15.9 GBiGPU: Intel UHD Graphics VRAM: 11.9 GBCPU: Intel...
  6. What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...: Hello,I've been having major issues playing Chivalry 2 specifically through the Xbox app on PC. I'm experiencing game crashes the game just automatically closes but the PC remains fine and I've narrowed down the issue to Microsoft trying to update GamingServices and Xbox...
  7. What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...

What is causing Xbox to trigger infinite GamingServices and Xbox Identity Provider updates,...: Hello,I've been having major issues playing Chivalry 2 specifically through the Xbox app on PC. I'm experiencing game crashes the game just automatically closes but the PC remains fine and I've narrowed down the issue to Microsoft trying to update GamingServices and Xbox...
  8. Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer error 3: the system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer error 3: the system...: hello there, ive been trying to play some pc gamepass games and minecraft: bedrock edition on my gaming pc, but when i try the gaming service does not work correctly. when i try to boot up the service in the service tab, it gives me this error code: Windows could not start...
  9. Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer error 3: the system...

Windows could not start the GamingServices service on Local Computer error 3: the system...: hello there, ive been trying to play some pc gamepass games and minecraft: bedrock edition on my gaming pc, but when i try the gaming service does not work correctly. when i try to boot up the service in the service tab, it gives me this error code: Windows could not start...
  10. Games won't open because GamingServices doesn't update

Games won't open because GamingServices doesn't update: I've already looked at other answers, which said to go to regedit and delete the keys for GamingService and GamingServicesNet. I did that and it didn't work games still wouldn't open, even after restarting the computer multiple times. So, after trying other methods and it not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingservices.exe ゲームバー