Windows 10: Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in

Discus and support Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So every time I start my laptop the gamma is too high and I have to go to advanced display settings and reload calibrations to fix the gamma... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmad_Abdo, May 14, 2020.

1. Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in

Hello,

So every time I start my laptop the gamma is too high and I have to go to advanced display settings and reload calibrations to fix the gamma issue. I have tried everything I could find online from doing all the settings fixes to updating drivers and nothing worked.

It is like there is something that triggers the problem about 10 seconds after I log in.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with this,

Thanks

:)

Ahmad_Abdo, May 14, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Cannot change gamma permanently

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This could be due to the scheduled task that is set. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Search for Task Scheduler from the Start menu and open the same.
    • Expand Task Scheduler Library and navigate to
      Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem.
    • On the right pane, right click on the task
      Calibration loader
      and choose Properties.
    • Under Triggers tab, click on
      At Log on
      and On Connection to User Session, and
      uncheck
      the Enabled box.
    • Calibrate Gamma again and restart the machine to see if resets.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 14, 2020
  3. Zoors Win User
    Gamma settings error?

Still no idea on this matter?

When I turn off gamma in ATITools 24 beta 8, it will also reset the Catalyst setting everytime ATITools autoloads on powerup.

If I try to set gamma (in my case 1.4) it will be a yellow screen when changing profile in ATI Tool, until you actually enters the gamma part of "Settings" THEN it sets...

Must be a simple solution...

Did you do anything about it in beta 9, Wiz?

Zoors, May 14, 2020
  4. Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in

Cannot change gamma permanently

Hi. My laptop screen is always at high level of gamma. Even when I change it with dccw command, the level of gamma gets high again the next time I turn on the laptop. I hope you can suggest some solutions to this problem

phuocnguyen1998, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in

1. Gamma settings on my laptop display resets every time I log in - Similar Threads - Gamma settings laptop

2. Every time I set my time zone to Eastern Standard Time in settings it resets back to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I set my time zone to Eastern Standard Time in settings it resets back to...: When I use my PC, the time is shown correctly in the taskbar. But when I am using an internet browser, it is set back 3 hours due to it being Pacific Time zone. I have tried many times to change it in the settings app and it just resets. I have already tried Windows...
  3. Every time I set my time zone to Eastern Standard Time in settings it resets back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I set my time zone to Eastern Standard Time in settings it resets back to...: When I use my PC, the time is shown correctly in the taskbar. But when I am using an internet browser, it is set back 3 hours due to it being Pacific Time zone. I have tried many times to change it in the settings app and it just resets. I have already tried Windows...
  4. Every time I set my time zone to Eastern Standard Time in settings it resets back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows resetting to default settings or loading a temp profile every time I reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows resetting to default settings or loading a temp profile every time I reset my laptop: Not sure what is happening but this starting happening with the most recent update. I am unable to sync my settings. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resetting-to-default-settings-or-loading-a/d0612fd9-10bf-4c2c-a19b-34b0312e30f1
  6. Windows resetting to default settings or loading a temp profile every time I reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows resetting to default settings or loading a temp profile every time I reset my laptop: Not sure what is happening but this starting happening with the most recent update. I am unable to sync my settings. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resetting-to-default-settings-or-loading-a/d0612fd9-10bf-4c2c-a19b-34b0312e30f1
  7. My gamma settings are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gamma settings are broken: Hi. I have been trying to solve this issue for months now to no avail, and have finally decided to make a public post about it. A few months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in doing so somehow changed the gamma settings in a way that I have been unable to properly reset...
  8. My gamma settings are broken

My gamma settings are broken: Hi. I have been trying to solve this issue for months now to no avail, and have finally decided to make a public post about it. A few months ago, my cat sat on my keyboard, and in doing so somehow changed the gamma settings in a way that I have been unable to properly reset...
  9. Gamma color setting reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamma color setting reseting: Every time I go to a different tab or open a game the gamma on my monitor resets. It says the same gamma number on the Nvidia control panel but I have to move the bar for the gamma to go back to normal....
  10. Windows 10 Gamma setting + Sound setting reset every windows boot

Windows 10 Gamma setting + Sound setting reset every windows boot: Laptop: G75VW Asus ROG gaming laptop. Hardware: Intel Core i7 -3610QM, 2.3GHz quad-core 12GB Ram NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX670M 3GB OS: Originally Win7 Home Premium Upgraded to Win10 Home 1/1/2020 *These problems started after I upgraded to windows 10. As the title...