Windows 10: GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1

Discus and support GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to get free Decrypter for the Latest GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MYTTalaat, Feb 19, 2019.

1. MYTTalaat Win User

GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1

how to get free Decrypter for the Latest GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1

:)

MYTTalaat, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

That's correct....

"Marcelo Rivero (Malware Intelligence Analyst) has reported that the new
    GandCrab V5.0.5 breaks the BitDefender decryption tool
    so it will not work. Some victims have reported this new version is still being called V5.0.4.
    "

>
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/669484/gandcrab-ransomware-help-support-topic-gdcb-crab-crab-decrypttxt/page-22#entry4608061

Suggest reading also all the most recent posts in:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/669484/gandcrab-ransomware-help-support-topic-gdcb-crab-crab-decrypttxt/

and reading/doing

Smeed, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Free decryption tool released for multiple GandCrab ransomware version

Source: Free decryption tool released for multiple GandCrab ransomware versions | ZDNet

Borg 386, Feb 19, 2019
  4. ArYan4 Win User

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

hey,

yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...
    GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1 9591e6cc-47d2-4e4a-9f54-9167b7b3afdd?upload=true.png

ArYan4, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

1. GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1 - Similar Threads - GandCrab Ransomware Versions

2. Gandcrab

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gandcrab: We have Ransomeware protection in the form of folder protection is that right. The Forum seems littered with pleas for help for Gandcrab. Could one of our Wisemen explain please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/gandcrab/41fcafc3-c6d5-4be3-8569-f44d3e0243d4
  3. how to get free Decrypter for the Latest GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1

how to get free Decrypter for the Latest GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1: how to get free Decrypter for the Latest GandCrab Ransomware Versions 5.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-get-free-decrypter-for-the-latest-gandcrab/bf5b70b0-9b39-447e-a9c6-efe3b320c5d9
  4. Ransomware GandCrab V5.1

Ransomware GandCrab V5.1: Split from this thread. Hello: Every folder on my computer has been encrypted, but it appeared to only the text files (.txt). Every folder has the following txt file in it, IYSVYEN-DECRYPT.txt . The content of it is below: ---= GANDCRAB V5.1 =---...
  5. Gandcrab v5.1 Ransomware .haznspmwlw Extension

Gandcrab v5.1 Ransomware .haznspmwlw Extension: Split from this thread. same here my laptop is infected with a ransomware called Gandcrab v5.1 file extention : haznspmwlw I need help removing it plz if anyone knows anything regarding it thanx...
  6. Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.: hey, yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...[ATTACH]...
  7. Free decryption tool released for multiple GandCrab ransomware version

in Windows 10 News
    Free decryption tool released for multiple GandCrab ransomware version: New decryption tool can recover files locked by GandCrab versions 1, 4, and 5. The No More Ransom project released today an updated and more potent decryption tool for the GandCrab ransomware in what Europol has described as the "latest victory of law enforcement in the...
  8. All files got encrypted by Gandcrab ransomware

All files got encrypted by Gandcrab ransomware: i got affected with Gandcrab ransomware .All my files are encrypted by the ransomware .So could you help me out from this. all the files are encrypted and have the extension: .VSBCZPFRJG Cant open any file Below is the message given by the Ransomware :...
  9. GandCrab Ransomware Attack .EUGHNI encryption

GandCrab Ransomware Attack .EUGHNI encryption: Hi, All files encrypted with .EUGHNI ext. Contacted Microsoft, they said cannot help. Ransom note .txt in every folder. Please help somebody. Anybody......
  10. A GandCrab ransomware decryption tool has been released

in Windows 10 News
    A GandCrab ransomware decryption tool has been released: Victims of one the newest - and most unusual - families of ransomware could now be able to recover their files without giving into the demands of criminals because decryption tools have been released for free. A GandCrab ransomware decryption tool has been released as part...