Windows 10: gaomon M106K keys?

Discus and support gaomon M106K keys? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! Today my graphics tablet arrived and there are so many buttons. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set the keys. The driver app does not work, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarkSasi, Aug 1, 2020.

1. DarkSasi Win User

gaomon M106K keys?

Hey! Today my graphics tablet arrived and there are so many buttons. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set the keys. The driver app does not work, so please explain another possibility e.g. in settings.

I'd be happy with any answer!

Happy Easter

:)

DarkSasi, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SarahKong Win User

Gaomon Pen Tablet

In Device Manager it will probably be under 2 places.

Go to 'Human Interface Devices' look for Gaomon or pen device

Go to 'Mice and Other pointing devices' look for Gaomon or pen device

and right click and select to delete.

Just make sure you have the make and model of your machine before doing this. That way if you accidentally delete something you can go the vendor site and download the drivers for your machine.

You can even do that ahead of time just in case.

SarahKong, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Colin5XB Win User
    installing a driver for Gaomon Pen tablet

Hi I have just purchased a Gaomon Pen tablet and have to download a driver which I have done and extracted the files but now have had a message from Windows Security to say that my internet setting suggest that one or more of the files may be harmful to
    my computer, I would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on this?

Regards

Colin 5 XB

Colin5XB, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Colin5XB Win User

gaomon M106K keys?

Gaomon Pen Tablet

I have purchased a Gaomon Pen Tablet for using in Paintshop Pro. It works perfectly with Microsoft Paint but this doesn't have all the features that Paintshop Pro (PSP) has and is just basic software. The Pen tablet is not working properly in PSP it works
    with some tools but not others and doesn't work at all in Particle Shop. I have been advised on the Corel Forum to uninstall it and disable Anti-Virus, shut down the internet and go into the device manager and remove all pen and Tablet drivers including the
    Digitizer Driver. Now this is were it gets tricky I have no idea what I'm looking for in the device manager and am I going to compromise my computer by messing about with things I don't understand. Could anyone help with this or do I just forget about the
    device manager and not use the tablet in PSP.

PS There is a pathway from the Gaomon Driver to PSP so it is meant to be run in that program.

Colin5XB, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

gaomon M106K keys?

1. gaomon M106K keys? - Similar Threads - gaomon M106K keys

2. GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?: Hello! Just the other day, my GAOMON M106K tablet was working perfectly fine, but upon connecting it this morning it no longer works. It gives me the "USB Device not Recognised" error when I plug it in. I've:Connected it to different USB portsUninstalled the drivers and...
  3. GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?: Hello! Just the other day, my GAOMON M106K tablet was working perfectly fine, but upon connecting it this morning it no longer works. It gives me the "USB Device not Recognised" error when I plug it in. I've:Connected it to different USB portsUninstalled the drivers and...
  4. Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer: Hi there, I have a Gaomon PD2200 drawing tablet that has recently stopped working suddenly. My computer doesn’t seem to recognize it, and I’ve done a lot to make it work with no results. I’ve gotten a new USB plug, changed the port it was plugged into, and tried uninstalling...
  5. Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer

Gaomon PD2200 not recognized on computer: Hi there, I have a Gaomon PD2200 drawing tablet that has recently stopped working suddenly. My computer doesn’t seem to recognize it, and I’ve done a lot to make it work with no results. I’ve gotten a new USB plug, changed the port it was plugged into, and tried uninstalling...
  6. Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...

Anyway to get my Gaomon PD2200 Drawing Tablet to connect to my PC again after the last...: My Gaomon PD2200 Drawing tablet no longer connecting to my PC since Windows 11 last update, The USB ports are saying device not regonized after plugging in, a oversurge happens, it says. I did trouble shooting, and nothing has worked. By trouble shooting, I looked up the...
  7. Windows is treating my Gaomon PD1161 Graphics tablet like a touchpad/mouse.

Windows is treating my Gaomon PD1161 Graphics tablet like a touchpad/mouse.: Self explanatory. Instead of my cursor following where my pen is going normally, it acts more like its being moved with a mouse. You know how you can move your cursor somewhere with your mouse, pick your mouse up, then put it back where you started and the cursor won't jump...
  8. Windows is treating my Gaomon PD1161 Graphics tablet like a touchpad/mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is treating my Gaomon PD1161 Graphics tablet like a touchpad/mouse.: Self explanatory. Instead of my cursor following where my pen is going normally, it acts more like its being moved with a mouse. You know how you can move your cursor somewhere with your mouse, pick your mouse up, then put it back where you started and the cursor won't jump...
  9. Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Performance problems GAOMON S620 with OneNote: Hi, I am a windows user, and reacently bought a design pad, in order to start using my microsoft OneNote to the fullest. This design tablet it's a GAOMON S620, i download the drivers and install it, but when i'm using it i expierience some troubles in long term, so the bug...
  10. When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I Plug In My Gaomon Drawing Tablet, it Connects, then Disconnects: Hello, I came here because I cannot figure out what to do. I have a Gaomon drawing tablet that must connect to one of the USB ports to function. It won't even turn on if it isn't connected properly. But for some reason, my computer with recognize it for a second, and then...