Windows 10: Gap on screen.

Discus and support Gap on screen. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is a 5/8" gap between the open page and the top of the screen. Some help Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dlazarus6660, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Gap on screen.

There is a 5/8" gap between the open page and the top of the screen. Some help Please

:)

Dlazarus6660, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2020
  3. screen gap?

hi guys, i'm new to nokia discussions but made a similar post on the WPcentral forums. i have a simple question. i have a lumia 920 and there seem to be a gap between the screen and the body which dirt seems to enter through. the gap is big enough to allow
    the edge of a piece of paper to enter through it. is this normal? anyone else having this problem?

samiratiya, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Gap on screen.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Gap on screen.

1. Gap on screen. - Similar Threads - Gap screen

2. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...: Just got a Dell XPS 15 9520 and noticed that the taskbar has a small gap between itself and the left of the screen see pictures. On the desktop it looks to be slanted but I think that's just because part of the background is black and so it blends, because with a white...
  3. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...: Just got a Dell XPS 15 9520 and noticed that the taskbar has a small gap between itself and the left of the screen see pictures. On the desktop it looks to be slanted but I think that's just because part of the background is black and so it blends, because with a white...
  4. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

6. Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...: Hello, for no reason there is gap below my task bar that shows my top of my screen like if I move my mouse cursor at the top of my screen I will see it at the bottom "line" or the bottom "line" will start to flickering. It doesn't have this error the night before but after a...
  7. Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...

Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...: Hello, for no reason there is gap below my task bar that shows my top of my screen like if I move my mouse cursor at the top of my screen I will see it at the bottom "line" or the bottom "line" will start to flickering. It doesn't have this error the night before but after a...
  8. Gap in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gap in screen: There is a gap between my taskbar and my window screen. I check on settings and it is set to 100 percent. I tried to use different resolution and scaling there is no effect at all....
  9. Gap in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gap in screen: There is a gap between my taskbar and my window screen. I check on settings and it is set to 100 percent. I tried to use different resolution and scaling there is no effect at all....
  10. Gap in screen