Windows 10: Garageband Perhaps?

Discus and support Garageband Perhaps? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there will be something similar to Garageband? *Smile 8712 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Penny Dreadful, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Garageband Perhaps?

Does anyone know if there will be something similar to Garageband? *Smile

:)

Penny Dreadful, Jul 21, 2015
  2. THFUK_DK Win User

Default Ringtone Folder / Location, E7-00 ?

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any thoughts about this particular problem:

Often make my own ringtones using Garageband on my Mac. Transfer the tone from Garageband into iTunes (can either be shared as a specific ringtone file ('mpr' I believe), or can transfer as a regular song ('mp3').

Then I use Bluetooth to send the new ringtone file from the Mac to the Phone (E7-00, Symbian Anna).

It gets stored, initially, in the E:/Received Files folder. Fair enough.

But now here's the problem - where can I store the new ringtone file after that, so it would appear in the phone's 'Tones' folder, the one that's displayed when I want to, e.g., change the ringtone / text-message / email alert, altogether? What I'm getting
    at is that I'd very much like my new ring / alert tone to feature on the default list of all the Nokia-assigned ringtones that comes as standard with the phone - is this even possible?

Otherwise, it appears I have to save the file in the generic songs list to be played (and used as a ring / alert tone), amongst all the other actual music I listen to with the Music Player function, which I don't want to do...

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot, folks!

THFUK_DK, Jul 21, 2015
  3. pat_m_o Win User
    midi keyboard midiplus i61 not sending midi info to any program. windows 10

I recently bought a midi keyboard to get back into piano. The problem is that even though the keyboard is recognized by my computer as i61, as a usb audio device, it won't send any midi input into any midi program I have tried (Anvil studio, midi editor,
    midi piano and simple piano). One program (anvil studio) says that it is getting an unknown error from my keyboard (very useful /s). The keyboard works on other computers (Mac w/ garageband and HP windows 8.1 w/ simple piano) but I've had no luck on mine.
    I'm using an inspiron 13 5378 with windows 10.

pat_m_o, Jul 21, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Garageband Perhaps?

Microsoft has had similar tools before, but they were not very popular... Musicians love apple, until apple tries to take away their royalties, then they hate them *Wink

Mystere, Jul 21, 2015
  5. Thank you!

Penny Dreadful, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    Weren't they called The Beetles??*Roflmao2 Just kidding.

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Garageband Perhaps?

1. Garageband Perhaps? - Similar Threads - Garageband Perhaps

2. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  3. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  4. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  6. Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???

Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???: Photos will not come up - only happened in last couple of days - update issue perhaps???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-come-up-only-happened-in-last/68454567-92f6-47f0-9366-d2e91c6134e4
  7. Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?

Laptop BSOD's perhaps driver error?: my brand new laptop has been crashing with “Memory_Management” “irql_not_less_or_equal” “System_Service_Exception” and many more other critical errors. i updated CPU and GPU drivers but i think the RAM or SSD is the issue. here's a minidump could someone help me? i dont know...
  8. How can I download GarageBand?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I download GarageBand?: From a certain apk or something different? submitted by /u/not_mayo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lwt6ns/how_can_i_download_garageband/
  9. How to install garageband on windows?

How to install garageband on windows?: Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983
  10. How to install garageband on windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to install garageband on windows?: Hi, everyone I am have been searching GarageBand for windows since last week. But unable to find it on Windows platform. Can anyone help me? 120983