Windows 10: garagekey mini

Discus and support garagekey mini in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bonjour je viens d'acheter un clavier :garagekey mini de la marque 'mididtech. je cherche un logiciel gratuit pour faire fonctionner mon instrument.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by olivierprieur, Dec 4, 2020.

1. garagekey mini

bonjour je viens d'acheter un clavier :garagekey mini de la marque 'mididtech. je cherche un logiciel gratuit pour faire fonctionner mon instrument.

car j'ai branché mon instrument sur mon pc et rien ne passe.il y a aucun son qui sort. pourtant mon ordinateur détecte mon clavier. j'ai essayé de me connecter au fabricant mais y a pas moyen .merci de bien vouloir m'aider .n'employer pas de termes trop technique ,je suis pas trop a laise avec tout ça.

cordialement.

:)

olivierprieur, Dec 4, 2020
  2. SDP_2009 Win User

N97 Mini - setting up email for home WiFi only

• Mine is an N97 Mini.
    • Strange that you can't follow the steps I've suggested. You have not explained where
      exactly "There is no place...". I suggest you try again carefully. The N97 Mini user guide also mentions this for setting up your connectivity preferences. All the apps that use the internet on my phone are now using my home WiFi whenever that's available.

SDP_2009, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Building a pc for a friend. tips?

Like your suggestion, but those Zotac Mini GPU's are not known for their quietness.

thebluebumblebee, Dec 4, 2020
  4. garagekey mini

Unable for format Mini PC - X5 with Windows

I recently purchased a X5 Mini PC from the following site and was trying to have a clean install of Windows 10 instead of the pre-install copy with android.

During the installation process, I was thrown with an error stating that "Setup was unable to create a new system partition: Fix for Windows".

1. I have tried to work on this for a couple of nights along with this
      guide to use diskpart to pre-format and prepare the disk. But
      it didn't work, the same error still occurred.
    2. Others suggest that it could be an UEFI locked issue and I should disable the secure boot option. However, the APTIO Setup Utility does not provide me with any option. I tried adding administrator password in security, hoping that it would enable the option as other suggest, but it failed to work.

Does anyone have similar experience or is familiar with BIOS and UEFI to lend a hand? Much appreciated.

toffee.beanns, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

garagekey mini

1. garagekey mini - Similar Threads - garagekey mini

2. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  3. Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does mini freezes when I switch from APU to GPU: Hi, I have AMD Tuf gaming laptop, It has MUX Switch, so basically when I turn on a game it switches from APU to GPU, now I don't have problem when I'm playing the game but when I want to minimize it, the screen freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes on, but It does not...
  4. Windows on mac mini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  5. Windows on mac mini

Windows on mac mini: Hello,i would like to install windows on my Mac mini.I guess I need a dvd with FULL version of WINDOWS.Which version can I buy, please?How to order the DVD or something to be able to install windows on my mac mini, please?Thanks in advance....
  6. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  7. RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached

RTX 4080 GPU losing video output, computer locking up mini dump attached: Hello, I am experiencing some issues with my computer where my GPU Asus 4080 will lose video output completely, or the video output will become severely distorted. During this time, I can still hear game audio through my speakers but based on sounds, it does not appear that...
  8. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  9. Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this

Can someone read this mini dump and tell me how to fix this: I get BSOD DPC Watchdog error every time I try to record gameplay with obs but can't narrow down a cause.Here's the mini dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmIDPz69p2FSX8_2FemNjvRCJ30RgHXN/view?usp=drivesdk...
  10. error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 43 usb m audio keystaion mini mk3: hello so i just bought a m audio keystation mini mk3 and it keeps giving me the error code 43 i read on the internet it needs to be in usb 3.0 what can i do i tryed so many things and it dont work...