Windows 10: Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903

Discus and support Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; any game on garena , when i press play nothing happens , the game appears in task manager then disappears and there is no update for this version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MostafaRashed, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903

any game on garena , when i press play nothing happens , the game appears in task manager then disappears

and there is no update for this version of windows 10 in nvidia geforce for my pc dell inspiron 5558 ( the driver present is old )

:)

MostafaRashed, Jun 2, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Martmcd Win User
    1903 version night light not working

Hi Monika,

it is a known issue in 1903

Night light settings do not apply in some cases

Microsoft has identified some scenarios where night light settings may stop working, for example:

Connecting to (or disconnecting from) an external monitor, dock, or projector

Rotating the screen

Updating display drivers or making other display mode changes

Affected platforms:

Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Workaround: If you find that your night light settings have stopped working, try turning the night light on and off, or restart your computer.

Note We recommend that you do not attempt to manually update using the Update now button or the Media Creation Tool until this issue has been resolved.

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/releas...

Martmcd, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903

Garena Talk Talk's mic not working

Hi Siang,

Based on the information that you’ve provided, the microphone works when you’ve used it with other applications except Garena. Having said that, it’s possible that there were some updates or changes made to the application that made it incompatible with
    the device.

Regarding this, we suggest that you get in touch with the developer of the app to address this concern. They’re able to confirm the changes that have happened and caused the issue.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903

1. Garena platform does not work with windows 10 latest update 1903 - Similar Threads - Garena platform does

2. Unable to update Windows 10 v 1903 to latest update 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows 10 v 1903 to latest update 22H2: Tried everything from Microsoft website and google. These are the Panther logs: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>-<CompatReport xmlns="http://www.microsoft.com/ApplicationExperience/UpgradeAdvisor/01012009"><System X64Running="True"...
  3. Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Does Not Work after latest update: Yesterday, Windows Update wanted to update my computer and I allowed it to update and restart but it killed my taskbar. The taskbar was there but there were no start, search, or other icons displayed. I could basically not access anything except from desktop icons. I used...
  4. Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work.

Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work.: Since latest update of Windows 10 print preview does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-latest-update-of-windows-10-print-preview/8d6cc35a-ece1-4ba2-b726-95c21c84792e
  5. install latest update 1903

install latest update 1903: cant get to update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-latest-update-1903/9ac09549-1c72-47c6-8f7e-8b87fbdb778e
  6. The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The microphone does not work after the update of Windows 10 version 1903: Last night I updated my PC. I came home tonight and I am receiving voice reproduction. My microphone no longer works in Discord or in any other form of communication. I'm upset because I listen to voice playback and super upset because my microphone doesn't work anymore. I...
  7. Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Night Light not working in Windows 10 latest version (1903): We have found two temporary solutions to the problem: 1. Turn off Quick Start; 2. Or restart once immediately after each power on; After doing so, Night Light function going well until shutdown. I hope Microsoft can solve this problem fundamentally as soon as...
  8. Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro

Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Recently I was notified of a new Windows 10 Update, I accepted it to download and install, upon its installation the computer needed to reboot, when shutting down, blue screen IRQL blah blah blah Upon restarting my computer manually, I was fortunate that windows...
  9. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  10. Sound does not work after latest win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound does not work after latest win 10 update: My sound system worked fine until a few days ago when Microsoft did a mandatory update in the middle of the night. Videos have no sound My laptop does not play any of the usual notification sounds... like plugging in a USB device, startup etc. If I use the Dell...