Windows 10: Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem

Discus and support Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have bought home the 32gb mini SD Card from my Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.To download its information so I can plot a route before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nigel Allum, May 13, 2019.

1. Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem

I have bought home the 32gb mini SD Card from my Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.To download its information so I can plot a route before leaving port.But the computer Lenovo Think Pad is having none of it or it could be Micro Soft? any ideas

:)

Nigel Allum, May 13, 2019
  2. kenspike Win User

Htc radar c110e star chart app

New to this.

Want to run the 'Star Chart' app but told I need a compass. Downloaded the htc compass and told this phone does not support this app.

I have an HTC Radar C110e. help...

kenspike, May 13, 2019
  3. Not detected by USB port - Garmin

Since it failed on many PC's, probably not the PC itself
    • Have you tried different USB 2.0 ports and on different machines. Some devices do better with 2.0 (even tho 3.0 is supposed to be backward compatible)
    • Tried a different USB cable?
    • Do you know if there's ever (how recent?) there's been a firmware update to your Garmin and can you see what version it runs? (I'd guess the Garmin tool on the PC would manage/report on this if any info to be found). Check with Garmin if more recent? Or if you think problem may have started after an update if you can downgrade the firmware?

ComputerGeek, May 13, 2019
  4. amd62 Win User

Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem

Not detected by USB port - Garmin

Hello

I have a Garmin Forerunner 210 which has been driving me insane. It used to work fine and sync perfectly in the start, however it doesnt anymore.

I am using the Garmin Express program to sync as it is supposted to. However, it cannot detect/add my device. Nor can windows. It doesnt enter Mass storage mode, and disk management doesnt detect it either. However, it just goes into charging mode. Device itself works perfectly and tracks HR/GPS etc., but it is not detected as a storage device by the pc.

Things i've tried.
    - Multiple Pcs with the newest Garmin Express (windows 10)
    - Reinstall/clean install of Garmin Express.
    - Cleaned the watches contacts/connection points etc.
    - Reset/hard reset the watch
    - Garmins suggestion on forcing software mode on the watch. (Turn it off and hold START/STOP while plugging into USB -> Just goes into charging again)

ANY help is appreciated. Comments, suggestions and certainly solutions *Biggrin

amd62, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem

1. Garmin 922sx chart plotter echo sounder radar.Problem - Similar Threads - Garmin 922sx chart

2. Radar Map

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radar Map: I work in IT for my organization. Having issues with the MSN Weather App. 1 device cannot access the Radar Map it is black, but other functions of the app work ok. On other devices the maps work ok, so I take it is not an internet connectivity issue. What is the thought?...
  3. Radar Map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Radar Map: I work in IT for my organization. Having issues with the MSN Weather App. 1 device cannot access the Radar Map it is black, but other functions of the app work ok. On other devices the maps work ok, so I take it is not an internet connectivity issue. What is the thought?...
  4. Microphone Echo Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone Echo Problem: So I just got a new USB mic (Tonor TC-777) and I plugged it in to test. I have no issues with the sound itself, but no matter where I am in my computer, I can hear the playback of mic audio- which means when I record something, it's in the video twice. I've tried searching...
  5. HP Plotter spooler problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Plotter spooler problems: After the latest update all the older HP Designjet plotters no longer function. It appears to be a spooler problem with the update. I have deleted/un-installed drivers, stopped and started the spooler and nothing happens. This appears to be a MAJOR problem as I have had...
  6. Organizational Charts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organizational Charts: How can I use the information from the "Organization" tab in MS Outlook to create an org chart. Is there a way to export that information into Excel and make an org chart? https://images.app.goo.gl/nB5MS9bHEFG1Myqr6 submitted by /u/pidgey2020 [link] [comments]...
  7. plotter no works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plotter no works: After the latest updates, no HP plotter from the designjet 5500 series works. Until 2 months ago, everything went perfectly. I mention that we have many plotters because our specificity is map printing....
  8. garmin

garmin: my garmin will not run, I get an error message that express.exe cannot be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/garmin/2f70e4d6-f47a-4fb3-a3ad-ec2e82c81c41
  9. jk 721 cutting plotter

jk 721 cutting plotter: hi, i have a cutting plotter which worked on windows 7 but will not work on windows 10 I am using a serial port I've made sure the coms port is set correctly on the print driver I've check the coms port in device manager and am using the Gold cut driver. if I set it to print...
  10. Problem installing Garmin Express..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing Garmin Express..: Everytime I try to install Garmin Express, I get as far as the install completing and then when asked to run the program, it just does not load.. I see it in the list of app's but it does not show in the program listing in start.. Garmin are out of idea's.. I have used...