Windows 10: garmin download

Discus and support garmin download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; garmin express not compatable with windows 10 how can i get around this issue ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anthonyblake2, Apr 27, 2020.

1. garmin download

garmin express not compatable with windows 10 how can i get around this issue ?

:)

anthonyblake2, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Garmin download issue

Hi Charles,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your concern about downloading Garmin Express. Please answer the following:

• Is this the first time you're installing Garmin Express? If not, when did the issue start?
    • Can you still download other programs or files?
    • What is the error that you're getting when downloading Garmin Express?
    • Where are you downloading Garmin Express?
    • Which web browser are you using? Do you experience the same concern when using other web browsers?

Argel Obm, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Not detected by USB port - Garmin

Since it failed on many PC's, probably not the PC itself
    • Have you tried different USB 2.0 ports and on different machines. Some devices do better with 2.0 (even tho 3.0 is supposed to be backward compatible)
    • Tried a different USB cable?
    • Do you know if there's ever (how recent?) there's been a firmware update to your Garmin and can you see what version it runs? (I'd guess the Garmin tool on the PC would manage/report on this if any info to be found). Check with Garmin if more recent? Or if you think problem may have started after an update if you can downgrade the firmware?

ComputerGeek, Apr 27, 2020
  4. amd62 Win User

garmin download

Not detected by USB port - Garmin

Hello

I have a Garmin Forerunner 210 which has been driving me insane. It used to work fine and sync perfectly in the start, however it doesnt anymore.

I am using the Garmin Express program to sync as it is supposted to. However, it cannot detect/add my device. Nor can windows. It doesnt enter Mass storage mode, and disk management doesnt detect it either. However, it just goes into charging mode. Device itself works perfectly and tracks HR/GPS etc., but it is not detected as a storage device by the pc.

Things i've tried.
    - Multiple Pcs with the newest Garmin Express (windows 10)
    - Reinstall/clean install of Garmin Express.
    - Cleaned the watches contacts/connection points etc.
    - Reset/hard reset the watch
    - Garmins suggestion on forcing software mode on the watch. (Turn it off and hold START/STOP while plugging into USB -> Just goes into charging again)

ANY help is appreciated. Comments, suggestions and certainly solutions *Biggrin

amd62, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

garmin download

1. garmin download - Similar Threads - garmin download

2. When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database: Setup: Lenovo E14 Win11, running for 1,2weeks after purchaseGarmin Basecamp was working for this time properlySuddenly without a special event / correlation when hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears in Basecamp databaseWhen switching to another task and back to...
  3. When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears Garmin Basecamp Database: Setup: Lenovo E14 Win11, running for 1,2weeks after purchaseGarmin Basecamp was working for this time properlySuddenly without a special event / correlation when hovering the cursor over text, the text disappears in Basecamp databaseWhen switching to another task and back to...
  4. When I try to open Garmin Basecamp I get an error say MSVCP120.DLL is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Garmin Basecamp I get an error say MSVCP120.DLL is missing.: I have replaced the file and reinstalled basecamp and the C++ update but nothing works. I have a Lenovo Yoga running Win 10 64. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-garmin-basecamp-i-get-an-error/d1f789fa-6914-4e00-a4d3-df13c05ffa65
  5. When I try to open Garmin Basecamp I get an error say MSVCP120.DLL is missing.

When I try to open Garmin Basecamp I get an error say MSVCP120.DLL is missing.: I have replaced the file and reinstalled basecamp and the C++ update but nothing works. I have a Lenovo Yoga running Win 10 64. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-garmin-basecamp-i-get-an-error/d1f789fa-6914-4e00-a4d3-df13c05ffa65
  6. When I try to open Garmin Basecamp I get an error say MSVCP120.DLL is missing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution: I have a Dell personal laptop running Windows 10 PRO. I could not run or install the latest version until I switched users to my Administrator account. I installed Garmin Express without any problems and updated my nuvi 50 that I purchases with updates.Creating your...
  8. I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution: I have a Dell personal laptop running Windows 10 PRO. I could not run or install the latest version until I switched users to my Administrator account. I installed Garmin Express without any problems and updated my nuvi 50 that I purchases with updates.Creating your...
  9. I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution

10. Garmin Express will not update

Garmin Express will not update: While attempting to update my Garmin GPS maps, the Garmin Express app that facilitates the installation states that an update to the app is required. When I try to update it, I continually get the message, "Install failed. Garmin Express could not be installed on this...