Windows 10: gasprolmana.xyz

Discus and support gasprolmana.xyz in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I used MS Edge Beta to search for a manual for my router and what came up was a page from "gasprolmana.xyz" telling me my system has been infected,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alkaufmann, Sep 2, 2020.

1. gasprolmana.xyz

I used MS Edge Beta to search for a manual for my router and what came up was a page from "gasprolmana.xyz" telling me my system has been infected, that I should contact my bank and call some telephone number, etc., etc. I deleted that page and have not phoned them or contacted my bank. I just checked the browsing history and see that at 2:44 PM that website tried to open that page at least a few hundred times. Should I be worried about this?

I will be doing a system scan after I post this e-mail.

Ak

:)

alkaufmann, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

How can I change the default storage location onedrive to local hard disk partition?

Hi Kaushik,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to File Explorer, select View > Navigation Pane > Show libraries.
    • Click on Documents under Libraries.
    • You will see two sections (one C:\Users\xyz\OneDrive and other
      C:\Users\xyz), Drag and drop your files and folders.
    • Go to Libraries >> Documents >> Right click >> Properties.
    • Set the location to C:\Users\xyz (where xyz is your username).

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Sep 2, 2020
  3. How do I open file XYZ with application ABC ?

Right-click .XYZ file > Open with > Choose another app > Click the More apps ↓ link > Scroll down > Click the
    Look for another app on this PC link > In the Open with dialog browse for and select ABC.EXE.

If you don't want the .XYZ file extension to be permanently associated with ABC.EXE, make sure the
    Always use this app to open .XYZ files checkbox is unchecked before OKing your way out of the dialog.

RobertJWin, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Rex99ny Win User

gasprolmana.xyz

How do I open file XYZ with application ABC ?

How do I open file XYZ with application ABC ?

I have a file with an extension that does not matter.

I want to open it in an application of my choosing.

I highlight the file in a file browser, right click and select OPEN WITH.

The options presented to me does not include the application I wish to use.

I click CHOOSE ANOTHER APP.

I am presented with several other Microsoft programs. The application I wish to use is not listed.

I know Microsoft knows best, but I really want to use application ABC.

How do I Open With application ABC ?

Rex99ny, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

gasprolmana.xyz

1. gasprolmana.xyz - Similar Threads - gasprolmana xyz

2. Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....: Made several attemps using Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs to delete/ remove the "search.xyz" browser hijacker program. Unable to find any listings on any file search for the "search.xyz". The "search.xyz" program is very persistent. I do not want to do a complete reboot...
  3. Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....: Made several attemps using Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs to delete/ remove the "search.xyz" browser hijacker program. Unable to find any listings on any file search for the "search.xyz". The "search.xyz" program is very persistent. I do not want to do a complete reboot...
  4. Unable to delete "search xyz" browser hijacker through Microsoft and Malwarebytes programs....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive-Google Drive conflict: Files moved from "\Users\xyz\Desktop" to...: The desktop original directory was "C:\Users\xyz\Desktop", and my Google Drive is synced to that original directory. But after an overnight automatic update of Windows, 2 things happened: My desktop's directory is changed from that original directory...
  6. While scrolling in chrome for “game knowledge” a site i checked had the You won a xyz scam....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While scrolling in chrome for “game knowledge” a site i checked had the You won a xyz scam....: My w10 is doing a full scan rn. submitted by /u/Big-Flop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js1llz/while_scrolling_in_chrome_for_game_knowledge_a/
  7. Strange drives in Win 10"\\? \Volume(xyz)" ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange drives in Win 10"\\? \Volume(xyz)" ?: Hi, guys, I have a computer with two hard drives: C = 465GB Team Force Delta SSD (Windows 10) D = 465GB External HDD So far everything has always worked fine, but when I tried to install ACO on disk "D" a few minutes ago, the Epic Games Launcher opened an...
  8. C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.

in Windows 10 Customization
    C26812 enum type 'XYZ' is unscoped.: Hope I'm in the right Forum. I'm new to C++ and inherited an application which uses this code : // Event Handler void EventNoticeEventCodeType outEventCode, uint32 outRAWDataCount, ERROR_TYPES outError { There is a squiggle underlining the function name as you can...
  9. Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...: Hi, I am posting the email which i received today to my company email id. Mine is a small size company or basically a 10 branch shop in India. We have 2-4 PCs in each branch and we are using Windows and MS office. this email states SAM from Microsoft. I was believe SAM is...
  10. xyz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xyz: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/xyz/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gasprolmana.xyz