Windows 10: gate way

Discus and support gate way in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; some time now and then my Wifi just drop the connection and i us the troubleshoot problem is all way come up whit The default gateway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nguyenbao2, Jan 25, 2020.

1. gate way

some time now and then my Wifi just drop the connection and i us the troubleshoot problem is all way come up whit

The default gateway

:)

nguyenbao2, Jan 25, 2020

2. web no gate way reply

Dear frieds,

i am using nokia E71 phone, now a days i am getting wifi connectivity but when i am start browesing internet using wifi, the problem is coming that "web no gate way reply"

so kindly have some suggestion for me

thanks and regards

V.G.Makadiay

vipulmakadiya, Jan 25, 2020
  3. NoGateWay Win User
    5530XM : No Gate Way Reply..not able to resolve

Hi Friends..

I have just purchased 5530XM but not able to use WLAN. I have tried all the suggestions / advise from the net about No Gate Way reply but I am frustrated.

1. I changed the Power Setting to disabled - did not work

2. I changed phone ip address as static - did not work

Can anybody bring me smile on my face ? I would be thankful to him / her. Please obliged me. I am able to connect WLAN but while going to web browsing got same error "No Gate Way Reply".

Please reply on this.

Thank you in advance.

NoGateWay, Jan 25, 2020
  4. mazlano27 Win User

gate way

n95 wlan web no gate way reply

hi. i have a nokia n95 and i get this message web: no gate way reply with most of the wlan connections i connect to. before i upgraded to version 21 of the FW, it was ok but after some wlan hotspots worked and some didnt. At my college where i used it
    the most it stopped working. i decided to reinstall the firmware but it still didnt work and the ones which did work dont seem to be working either. i read all the other suggestions but nothing helped.(disabling the power saving option) so please help me out.
    Thanx. Maz.

mazlano27, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

gate way

1. gate way - Similar Threads - gate

2. Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...: I have looked up countless ways to make .Net Windows Desktop Runtime to work, none of them have worked for me. I just got this new computer and cannot for the life of me figure out a way for .Net to actually just download. I've tried numerous answers within the Microsoft...
  3. Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Attempting to Run Baulders Gate 3 and .Net is giving me the same error no matter what...: I have looked up countless ways to make .Net Windows Desktop Runtime to work, none of them have worked for me. I just got this new computer and cannot for the life of me figure out a way for .Net to actually just download. I've tried numerous answers within the Microsoft...
  4. How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10?: How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-gate-classic-startmenu-in-win-11-as-windows/37c4a99e-d304-40ce-af21-f9794b1c3865
  5. How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10?

How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10?: How to gate classic startmenu in win 11 as windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-gate-classic-startmenu-in-win-11-as-windows/37c4a99e-d304-40ce-af21-f9794b1c3865
  6. window 11 unidentified network - default Gate way is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 unidentified network - default Gate way is not available: his is regarding Windows OS connectivity issue. Below is what’s going on: 1- When we connect PC_A Win11 directly to PC_B Win11 or 10, we get a healthy link and ping is successful. No problem at this point. 2- when we connect the same PC_A to a board with a PHY chip, we also...
  7. window 11 unidentified network - default Gate way is not available

window 11 unidentified network - default Gate way is not available: his is regarding Windows OS connectivity issue. Below is what’s going on: 1- When we connect PC_A Win11 directly to PC_B Win11 or 10, we get a healthy link and ping is successful. No problem at this point. 2- when we connect the same PC_A to a board with a PHY chip, we also...
  8. hello! im trying to play a game called Baulder's Gate 3 and for some reason it's not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello! im trying to play a game called Baulder's Gate 3 and for some reason it's not...: Here are my log files, im confused about the whole situation but please lmk when you have a moment what I should do.[4F20:10E0][2023-12-30T12:49:55]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22621: Service Pack 0, path:...
  9. hello! im trying to play a game called Baulder's Gate 3 and for some reason it's not...

hello! im trying to play a game called Baulder's Gate 3 and for some reason it's not...: Here are my log files, im confused about the whole situation but please lmk when you have a moment what I should do.[4F20:10E0][2023-12-30T12:49:55]i001: Burn v3.14.0.5722, Windows v10.0 Build 22621: Service Pack 0, path:...
  10. Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bill Gates is a pedophile and Windows 11 won't play DVDs: My first problem is that Bill Gates racked up more frequent flyer miles to Little St. James than I did for Domino's loyalty points in college. My second problem is that Windows 11 is so poorly designed it won't even recognize a DVD inserted into the drive of a laptop that it...