Windows 10: Gatek. What the heck is it? I've Googled and nothing.

Discus and support Gatek. What the heck is it? I've Googled and nothing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a couple of new computers as of a year ago. Windows 10. Could someone explain particularly what 'GATEK' is. When it comes to getting round my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Keniption, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Keniption Win User

Gatek. What the heck is it? I've Googled and nothing.

I have a couple of new computers as of a year ago. Windows 10. Could someone explain particularly what 'GATEK' is. When it comes to getting round my computer, this is quite mystifying as for the difference it represents from older OSs.

Also I'm having a terrible time with Windows Media Player, but that is a whole n'other can of worms. One thing at a time.

:)

Keniption, Feb 4, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 4, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Gatek. What the heck is it? I've Googled and nothing. - Similar Threads - Gatek heck I've

2. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  3. What the heck?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the heck?: So United States English doesn't seem to support text to speech...VERY BIG HMMMIs this a problem with my PC or with Microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/507d6c7f-5345-447f-a75b-d479be6fbd3b
  4. What the heck??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  5. What the heck??!!

What the heck??!!: what the heck, I just found this today. Is there somebody who has a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-the-heck/330e12dc-aa19-40fd-9292-a4ccb8a5d83e
  6. What the heck???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  7. What the heck???

What the heck???: I was on Facebook and this popped up... I have never seen this message before... what is it???I am running...Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎11/‎23/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0...
  8. What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What the heck is going on? Nothing windows related will open: I have tried updating windows, it is up to date. I've tried deleting the microsoft store cache to get it to open but that didn't work, i've reset by pc a dozen times. Also can't even open the "feedback hub" from my start menu, it does the same thing. What the heck!? Video...
  9. What the Heck is This?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What the Heck is This?: I've recently created a few restore points and tonight, for some bizarre reason, i get this error dialog notice! What does it mean? Why did this even happen? How do i correct it? Thanks you all [img] 145566
  10. WHat the heck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WHat the heck: WD 1 TB drive shows 100% used in Windows 10, show 931gb free in Windows 8..what the heck is going on there? 112475