Windows 10: Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

Discus and support Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First, I am old and a novice. The computer just stops and restarts. Sometimes several times a day. It has happened while I'm looking at a website on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldSimpson2, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

First, I am old and a novice. The computer just stops and restarts. Sometimes several times a day. It has happened while I'm looking at a website on Edge and sometimes while at rest. I've tried some settings to prevent the restart so I can get a blue screen but have not been successful. I look at events and it shows things stopping and starting but no error codes. Any suggestions?

:)

RonaldSimpson2, Jan 25, 2019
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Limited Connectivity Win 10 (Deafult Gateway Not Avaliable)

Hi John,

This could be an issue with the network configuration for the Ethernet connection on the computer due to incorrect gateway setting as compared to the default gateway.

Is there any third party security software installed on the computer?

Check for the network IP and compare it to the default gateway IP. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows and R key and type cmd. Hit Enter. Type “ipconfig/all” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• Check if the default gateway IP and the network IP (IPV4 or more appropriately IPV6). (Refer to the description provided above in context of the IP matchup).

To troubleshoot the issue further, I would suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it finds and fixes any issues with the network settings. Follow the methods:

Method 1: Reset the IP configuration and check if it fixes the issue for us. Follow the steps:

• PressWindows and R key together and type cmd. HitEnter.

• Type the following commands and hit Enter:

netsh winsock reset

netsh winsock reset catalog

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip stop

netsh int ip start

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

1. Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently. - Similar Threads - Gateway computer stops

2. Gateway computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway computer: My gateway computer will not boot up keeps saying something about windows not installing properly and I need to contact support but everywhere is so busy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-computer/176d2fd9-835f-4844-99c1-dc938013171b
  3. Gateway computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway computer: My gateway computer will not boot up keeps saying something about windows not installing properly and I need to contact support but everywhere is so busy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-computer/176d2fd9-835f-4844-99c1-dc938013171b
  4. Gateway computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  6. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue?...
  7. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue? Bob...
  8. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  9. computer stopping and restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stopping and restarting: My PC suddenly stops, displays blue screen and restarts. How do i solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stopping-and-restarting/b449d411-a67f-45ea-a59f-286904ccedc0
  10. computer stopping and restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stopping and restarting: My computer stops , shows blue screen stating problem with pc and restarts This happens 4 to five times a day. How can i solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stopping-and-restarting/ab35e45c-8494-4b5f-8d28-ef8d6fd78b0a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. y gateway computer keep restarting

2. computer stops and restarts several times a day

3. Windows stops and restarts several times a day