Windows 10: Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off

Discus and support Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I had to turn my PC out of S Mode in order to complete schooling that I was doing online. Ever since I did this, my Gateway computer running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bre Barrett, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off

Hello, I had to turn my PC out of S Mode in order to complete schooling that I was doing online. Ever since I did this, my Gateway computer running Windows 11 continues to shut off randomly and it takes 3-4 reboots to actually get the computer back to the login screen. The computer is not overheating. Please tell me what I can do to fix this issue. Thank you.

:)

Bre Barrett, Aug 16, 2022
  2. zOaib Win User

GATEWAY laptop Problem

a friend dropped this in may lap today and the problem is , the laptop keep looping when you boot it up , meaning it goes upto windows startup and instead of loading the final screen , it loops back to a restart , so then i tried to use the recovery cd and booted the pc with that , but as soon as the window detecting hardware comes it shuts the laptop off , any tips on how to work around formatting the laptop and getting to reinstall OS (windows xp ) on to it , thx.

its a gateway solo 1450

zOaib, Aug 16, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off

The Default Gateway is not available continuously

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Error "The Default Gateway Is Not Available" In Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off

1. Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off - Similar Threads - Gateway Laptop continues

2. My gateway laptop recently started shutting off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gateway laptop recently started shutting off.: This started happening about two days ago. Where the laptop will just shut off completely. Battery is charged, it's not running hot. It continues to do this.I tried resetting the pc, still seems to be an issue. It was fine until the last windows 11 update....
  3. My gateway laptop recently started shutting off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My gateway laptop recently started shutting off.: This started happening about two days ago. Where the laptop will just shut off completely. Battery is charged, it's not running hot. It continues to do this.I tried resetting the pc, still seems to be an issue. It was fine until the last windows 11 update....
  4. Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off

Gateway Laptop continues to shut itself off: Hello, I had to turn my PC out of S Mode in order to complete schooling that I was doing online. Ever since I did this, my Gateway computer running Windows 11 continues to shut off randomly and it takes 3-4 reboots to actually get the computer back to the login screen. The...
  5. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.: I just bought a gateway laptop 2 months ago. When I use it it **** off. I have it on safemode and it will stay on. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-shuts-off-but-stays-on-in-safe-mode/5645d6f4-331e-48f3-aac3-0c58ecf03232
  6. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.: I just bought a gateway laptop 2 months ago. When I use it it **** off. I have it on safemode and it will stay on. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-shuts-off-but-stays-on-in-safe-mode/5645d6f4-331e-48f3-aac3-0c58ecf03232
  7. Gateway shuts off but stays on in safe mode.

8. My laptop keeps shutting itself off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps shutting itself off: My laptop is a Hewlett Packard 14s-dp1504na. This seems like a serious problem. If I leave my laptop for any length of time it just turns itself off. An example of this was when I turned the laptop over to read the model as written on the bottom, so that I could include the...
  9. Computer continually shuts itself off

Computer continually shuts itself off: Hi there, my PC that I had built last year has started shutting itself off at random and not rebooting after. I am fairly confident that it isn't a hardware issue after some investigation, so I'm wondering what I can do next. I see error logs in my event viewer but I honestly...
  10. Keep getting blue screens, GPU continues to shut itself off, etc

Keep getting blue screens, GPU continues to shut itself off, etc: For the past few weeks I have been getting numerous issues on my "MSI GE62VR 6rf Apache Pro" laptop. The GPU will sometimes shut itself off at random and the computer will then switch to integrated graphics. This happens regardless of temperature, but happens more often when...