Windows 10: Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

Discus and support Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR was in boot loop. Now I'm in the Aptio setup utility and have no 8dea what to do to fix my computer. Help!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmandaWinogron, May 19, 2022.

1. Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

My gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR was in boot loop. Now I'm in the Aptio setup utility and have no 8dea what to do to fix my computer. Help!!!!

:)

AmandaWinogron, May 19, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 19, 2022
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Gateway Updates its FX Notebook Family with the P-7811 FX Gaming Laptop

I am really tempted to buy this laptop, and I will do the $50 mark off.

4. nkaufman Win User

Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

RD Gateway Server - how to remove permanently

Hello,
    At my previous job, I was asked to take certain steps (don't remember now what they were) but it was to set up RDP to use a Gateway server.

Now that I've changed jobs, I still see the old IP and Gateway server information. I went to registry and deleted the entries from Terminal client and servers.

However, I still see a server name listed under RDP-Advanced-Settings-Use these RD Gateway Server settings.
    I have opted for - Do not use RD Gateway server but was wondering how to remove the old server name entry completely.

Thanks

nkaufman, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

1. Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR - Similar Threads - Gateway laptop GWTN141

2. Gateway GWTN141-10BL stuck in aptio boot cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway GWTN141-10BL stuck in aptio boot cycle: Recently turned on my gateway laptop and it seems to be stuck in the aptio setup boot cycle. I've tried powering off and powering on the computer multiple times I've even found the recovery option and hit enter on it and it doesn't do anything it won't let me select it. Any...
  3. Gateway GWTN141-10BL stuck in aptio boot cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway GWTN141-10BL stuck in aptio boot cycle: Recently turned on my gateway laptop and it seems to be stuck in the aptio setup boot cycle. I've tried powering off and powering on the computer multiple times I've even found the recovery option and hit enter on it and it doesn't do anything it won't let me select it. Any...
  4. Gateway GWTN141-10BK updated and now is stuck on the aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway GWTN141-10BK updated and now is stuck on the aptio setup screen: My laptop updated over night. Now it’s stuck on the aptio setup screen BIOS. I’ve tried everything online that I could. I dont have the launch csm option, and f9 wont take me to the recovery screen. Im a college student and have absolutely no idea what to do. It was just...
  5. Gateway GWTN141-10BK updated and now is stuck on the aptio setup screen

Gateway GWTN141-10BK updated and now is stuck on the aptio setup screen: My laptop updated over night. Now it’s stuck on the aptio setup screen BIOS. I’ve tried everything online that I could. I dont have the launch csm option, and f9 wont take me to the recovery screen. Im a college student and have absolutely no idea what to do. It was just...
  6. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  7. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  8. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR: My gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR was in boot loop. Now I'm in the Aptio setup utility and have no 8dea what to do to fix my computer. Help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-laptop-gwtn141-4gr/582c2a58-d5de-4a49-9705-7d0825eb5459
  10. Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR: My gateway laptop GWTN141-4GR was in boot loop. Now I'm in the Aptio setup utility and have no 8dea what to do to fix my computer. Help!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-laptop-gwtn141-4gr/582c2a58-d5de-4a49-9705-7d0825eb5459