Windows 10: "Gateway not available"

Discus and support "Gateway not available" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me if Microsoft have updated windows 10 in the last 4 days? I currently am losing internet every 20 minutes or so of online play and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dowski_92, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Dowski_92 Win User

"Gateway not available"

Can anyone tell me if Microsoft have updated windows 10 in the last 4 days? I currently am losing internet every 20 minutes or so of online play and it is driving me nuts. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and changed the power saving settings, then updated the drivers again, then restarted my router and nothing has fixed the issue, I am trying to narrow down what is causing it and seen as no other devices in the house are losing internet it has to be a operating system fault.

Help please.

:)

Dowski_92, Nov 3, 2019

2. Default gateway is not available

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. we will be glad to assist you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the steps given in the below thread and check if it helps:

"default gateway is not available"

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 3, 2019
  3. ArshadKhan93, Nov 3, 2019
  4. "Gateway not available"

mindfrost82, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

"Gateway not available"

1. "Gateway not available" - Similar Threads - Gateway available

2. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The default gateway is not available.: I just recently reset my computer removed all my files, and during the setup, the computer connected, but I have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter but it couldn't resolve my issue. I've tried multiple solutions but they all didn't work. I've tried enabling and...
  3. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The default gateway is not available.: I just recently reset my computer removed all my files, and during the setup, the computer connected, but I have no internet access. I ran the troubleshooter but it couldn't resolve my issue. I've tried multiple solutions but they all didn't work. I've tried enabling and...
  4. The default gateway is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  6. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

Error message: default gateway not available, Win10: I use mobile internet modem, 4G+ . Wifi connection is repeatedly lost, I have to run connection repair tool of Windows each time, then it works – sometimes only for a few seconds! Wifi Signal sometimes gets very-very weak, but newer equipments can handle these drop-outs. It...
  7. Error message: default gateway not available, Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Default Gateway Not Available every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Gateway Not Available every few minutes: Hey all, I'm not even sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question...I have a USB ethernet adapter with my Windows 10 laptop. The ethernet adapter was working fine for a while. However, all the sudden I'm having issues with it disconnecting randomly saying "no...
  9. Default Gateway Not Available every few minutes

Default Gateway Not Available every few minutes: Hey all, I'm not even sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question...I have a USB ethernet adapter with my Windows 10 laptop. The ethernet adapter was working fine for a while. However, all the sudden I'm having issues with it disconnecting randomly saying "no...
  10. Default Gateway Not Available every few minutes

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no gateway available windows 10