Windows 10: gateway nv78

Discus and support gateway nv78 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can I add Bluetooth to this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-nv78/fcea1017-ef2e-4ff8-96e6-13699bd5bb5d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gregEdwards10, Sep 4, 2019.

1. gateway nv78

can I add Bluetooth to this laptop

:)

gregEdwards10, Sep 4, 2019

2. Limited Connectivity Win 10 (Deafult Gateway Not Avaliable)

Hi John,

This could be an issue with the network configuration for the Ethernet connection on the computer due to incorrect gateway setting as compared to the default gateway.

Is there any third party security software installed on the computer?

Check for the network IP and compare it to the default gateway IP. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows and R key and type cmd. Hit Enter. Type “ipconfig/all” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• Check if the default gateway IP and the network IP (IPV4 or more appropriately IPV6). (Refer to the description provided above in context of the IP matchup).

To troubleshoot the issue further, I would suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it finds and fixes any issues with the network settings. Follow the methods:

Method 1: Reset the IP configuration and check if it fixes the issue for us. Follow the steps:

• PressWindows and R key together and type cmd. HitEnter.

• Type the following commands and hit Enter:

netsh winsock reset

netsh winsock reset catalog

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip stop

netsh int ip start

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Hapwhee Win User
    Can't connect to RD Gateway using Windows 10

I am using Windows 10 Pro (1809) and I am trying to use RD Gateway but keep getting error message "can't connect to remote desktop gateway computer." I have seen numerous fix suggestions in other posts and the one I wanted to try was HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Terminal
    Server Client, but the terminal service client is not listed in the folder in Pro 10. Any ideas on how to get this RD Gateway to work?

Hapwhee, Sep 4, 2019
  4. WmBrown Win User

gateway nv78

Win 10 Pro On 2 Home Computers - My Dell Can See My Gateway - My Gateway Can't See My Dell - Why?

Hi, thanks for the informative reply to my 'hidden network computers that should show in Exlorer but don't'
    problem.

I followed your step-by-step instructions editting services.msc and I did achieve some,
    but not all of my hopeful results. After I finished the Gateway step-by-step editting, I rebooted, and when I checked on 'Network' in Explorer my Gateway laptop finally showed up but
    the Dell computer still was absent.

So now my Dell sees my Gateway and itself as well. However the
    Gateway only sees itself in Explorer > Network. The Dell still is not seen by Gateway.

We're half way there. I just need to know what I have to tweak to see my Dell in Gateway's Explorer > Network.

Any ideas? Thanks,

William Brown

WmBrown, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

gateway nv78

1. gateway nv78 - Similar Threads - gateway nv78

2. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  3. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the wifi gateway: Where can the "gateway" numbers for wifi network be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-wifi-gateway/a9c1b7fe-68da-41e2-b960-dc98f20453d2
  4. what is the wifi gateway

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  6. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  7. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  8. Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.

Cant exit aptio setup on gateway windows 11 laptop. No launch csm option.: Having trouble exiting out of the aptio setup on my gateway windows 11 laptop! I also DO NOT have the launch csm option under the boot controls. I have a 2021 ami version. i cannot find any helpful tutorials on youtube and i need immediate help please!...
  9. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  10. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...