Windows 10: Gateway USB camera too dark

Discus and support Gateway USB camera too dark in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a new Gateway laptop. Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365. When I go to settings->camera, there are no network cameras found. I go to connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rebecca Grigsby, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Gateway USB camera too dark

Just got a new Gateway laptop. Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365. When I go to settings->camera, there are no network cameras found. I go to connected cameras->USB camera and the camera is pitch black in bright light. I can barely see myself. How do I fix this without connecting a seperate web cam, I already have one for my work computer? Any suggestions?

:)

Rebecca Grigsby, Nov 28, 2022

2. ENTO USB Camera

Hi Ralph,

For us to properly install your USB camera, we need to make sure first that the camera is still detected on your computer. Do access your Device Manager and see if the camera is still there. If so, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to help us diagnose and address the problem.

To access Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, then type in Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Troubleshooting once it's up.
    • On the left panel, click View all.
    • Look for Hardware and Devices.
    • Click it and follow on-screen instructions.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Webcam Dark

This Gateway GWTN141-1 laptops webcam is dark I tried adjusting the brightness but has only improved slightly. There seems to be no other driver than the Microsoft installed driver. That may or may not be what the problem is but if anybody knows if this is a problem with or without a fix? Also wondering why, it is described as a USB Camera? Wondering also if this laptop is like an equal to a Chromebook?

gillacutte, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Gateway USB camera too dark

Gateway laptop NV Win 10 USB out!

Hi John,

After performing all the troubleshooting steps provided but the issue is still unresolved, we suggest contacting Gateway Support for further assistance.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Gateway USB camera too dark

1. Gateway USB camera too dark - Similar Threads - Gateway USB camera

2. Gateway USB camera too dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway USB camera too dark: Just got a new Gateway laptop. Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365. When I go to settings->camera, there are no network cameras found. I go to connected cameras->USB camera and the camera is pitch black in bright light. I can barely see myself. How do I fix this without...
  3. Camera so dark in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera so dark in my laptop: I used the camera for my work however today I cant see any image. Its only shows dark without anything. I checked on the build in camera itself to see if there is any object that is blocking it but there is none and I have the updated Windows as well. I remember I have this...
  4. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Photo Viewer too dark: When I go to look at certain pictures in Windows Photo Viewer, they come out so dark I can barely see them. I have tries making various adjustment in color management, but nothing works. I am on a Windows 10 HP laptop. This just started happening, and it only happens with...
  5. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer too dark: When I go to look at certain pictures in Windows Photo Viewer, they come out so dark I can barely see them. I have tries making various adjustment in color management, but nothing works. I am on a Windows 10 HP laptop. This just started happening, and it only happens with...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer too dark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. screen too dark when outdoors

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen too dark when outdoors: Hello!I need some help...Whenever I use my laptop outdoors I can barely see and read my screen.I have maximized brightness using the slide bar.But the problem remains.I was wondering if there is an option about the battery management for example what portion of the battery is...
  8. Default camera brigthness too dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default camera brigthness too dark: In the last couple of months I have been having issues with my camera for every app, an issue that did not occur earlier neither with my current camera or previous ones. Whenever I use the camera that is, when I open up a video call or the camera app the default for the...
  9. camera light is too dark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera light is too dark: My Surface Pro camera light is so dark, I can barely be seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-light-is-too-dark/0c305304-8c1e-4898-a6d4-6b0415678432
  10. hp labtop screen too dark

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp labtop screen too dark: how can i get my laptop display to its original screen present screen too darkhp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hp-labtop-screen-too-dark/492b1142-d943-456e-bed0-6774b3be0747