Windows 10: gave personal information

Discus and support gave personal information in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i was browsing my computer and then i got a message that my computer has been hack. So there was a number and i called it. So the guy who i was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by h9t2, Jul 12, 2021.

1. h9t2 Win User

gave personal information

So i was browsing my computer and then i got a message that my computer has been hack. So there was a number and i called it. So the guy who i was talking said to open a site but before i did i check if it was a scam ,and it was .So i hung up. But now i am afraid because i gave him my named .can something bad happen?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Personal information and ads on Twitter

Source: Personal information and ads on Twitter

Brink, Jul 12, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

qubit, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. gave personal information - Similar Threads - gave personal information

2. Remove Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, When I go into a files properties, for this a WAV file and select details I am unable to edit any of the Properties. At the bottom is the link for "Remove Properties and Personal Information", when I select this I get an additional properties box appear.I have created a...
  3. Remove Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, When I go into a files properties, for this a WAV file and select details I am unable to edit any of the Properties. At the bottom is the link for "Remove Properties and Personal Information", when I select this I get an additional properties box appear.I have created a...
  4. Remove Properties and Personal Information

Remove Properties and Personal Information: Hi, This is something completely new to me. I bought an album, and all the details of each file was missing I logged a complaint with the company that provided me the files So, I went into the properties of each file and selected "Details" tab so I could put in the correct...
  5. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  6. Delete Personal Information

Delete Personal Information: I have reset my laptop in order to sell it, but do not want to enter email and password. How do I bypass this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-personal-information/3122e683-27db-415e-a259-e79d3ad9191a
  7. Delete Personal Information

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Removing Properties and Personal Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing Properties and Personal Information: Like I have some MKV files which contains misleading titles and I want to remove those, but when I click the "Remove Properties and Personal Information" link I do not get the option to chose which information would I like to remove. Like in some files there is a check box...
  9. Personal information and ads on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    Personal information and ads on Twitter: We recently discovered that when you provided an email address or phone number for safety or security purposes (for example, two-factor authentication) this data may have inadvertently been used for advertising purposes, specifically in our Tailored Audiences and Partner...
  10. adding information about a person

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding information about a person: can I enter the obituary of a person ? Where should it be added? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-information-about-a-person/239b36b5-a746-48da-89eb-7796355bfb97"