Windows 10: Gay Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10)

Discus and support Gay Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of the folder icons have been slowly been getting these Gray progress bar looking symbols on my computer. I found another thread with the similar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joey9779, Oct 23, 2019.

1. joey9779 Win User

Gay Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10)

All of the folder icons have been slowly been getting these Gray progress bar looking symbols on my computer. I found another thread with the similar issue and tried the troubleshooting steps with disabling services and startup items but that did not work. I also downloaded and installed Malwarebytes and ran a check on the computer and there were no threats identified on my system. Nothing has changed or been installed recently on my computer and I noticed that it started after my computer restarted from a power failure. All of the folders did not have this progress bar at first it was only a couple but as the minutes have gone by all of the folders now have that bar. The last time anything has changed is when there was a Windows update about a week ago and I specifically remember it because it ticked me off because I was in the middle of working on documents and it just all of a sudden shutdown and said that it was performing an update and didn't allow me to save anything Gay Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10) [​IMG]

:)

joey9779, Oct 23, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  4. psbecker Win User

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Gay Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Gay Bars Folder

2. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?: I have not searched for gay/trans items and their iconography on my personal computer, which I share with my child, is inappropriate. Like many parents, I have reservations about foregrounding the sexual proclivities of consenting adults with audiences that will invariably...
  3. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?: I have not searched for gay/trans items and their iconography on my personal computer, which I share with my child, is inappropriate. Like many parents, I have reservations about foregrounding the sexual proclivities of consenting adults with audiences that will invariably...
  4. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing icon and folder name in folder title bar: Today when was searching through files something bothered me, then I realised there's lack of icon and folder name in the folder title bar. Also it looks weird it covers things below title bar? [ATTACH]...
  6. All icons in the search bar are a windows default

All icons in the search bar are a windows default: All of my icons appear as like in the screenshot below. I think this may be in result of my Windows key being stuck earlier and me catching a hotkey, if anyone could let me know how to fix this I'd appreciate it! P.S: This is only in the search bar, not task bar. [ATTACH]...
  7. Remove Gay Emojis from Windows

Remove Gay Emojis from Windows: BSD Please remove gay emoji from my keyboard when right clicking and selecting Emoji, this is highly offensive. I don't understand why it's there by default, why are you forcing this upon your users? this is clearly a very controversial issue, and by default physically...
  8. Folder not showing all icons or folders.

Folder not showing all icons or folders.: I don't even know how to explain this but when I use another program to open a folder so I can put something from the folder into the program it's not showing all the folders that are in the folder, so it's not showing what I need. here is a screenshot of what my folders...
  9. Gray Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10)

Gray Bars on all Folder icons (Windows 10): All of the folder icons have been slowly been getting these Gray progress bar looking symbols on my computer. I found another thread with the similar issue and tried the troubleshooting steps with disabling services and startup items but that did not work. I also downloaded...
  10. gay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gay: I am confused about my sexuality my brother doiesnt like gays but my sister dresses me up a lot so I think im kinda gay, dunno what top do give me help xxx daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gay/5e028456-d698-457a-90e7-b65cf5969861