Windows 10: Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right?

Discus and support Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Acer laptop is less than a month old with Windows 10. It has two drives. Only one is a SDD. The other Drive is empty except for what I found today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by catflap001, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right?

My Acer laptop is less than a month old with Windows 10. It has two drives. Only one is a SDD. The other Drive is empty except for what I found today this GDIplus.Dll it is the only thing on 2 terabyte drive. The creation and modification dates are the same September 5th 2001. I don't know what program or update this is from or when it was installed. Is this the right place for this file? I don't think it is but I don't know where else it could go or if I should move it 2 somewhere else.

Thanks for any help.

:)

catflap001, Jan 2, 2019

2. gdiplus error Windows 10

I think this site is a good collection of measures to handle the error related to Gdiplus.dll. You should strat with SFC/DISM first

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc609315-d...

Fix Gdiplus.dll Not Found or Missing Errors -
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-gdiplus-dll...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Jan 2, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 2, 2019
  4. b1rd Win User

Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right?

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right? [​IMG]

b1rd, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right?

1. Gdiplus.dll located in Data (D:). Is this right? - Similar Threads - Gdiplus dll located

2. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  3. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  4. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Location is not available" D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Location is not available" D:\ drive: So once in a while my D:\ drive seemingly disappears from File Explorer and when I click on "Downloads" on quick access my downloads are located in the D:\ drive it gives me an error code "D:\Downloads is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or...
  6. "Location is not available" D:\ drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Location is not available" D:\ drive: So once in a while my D:\ drive seemingly disappears from File Explorer and when I click on "Downloads" on quick access my downloads are located in the D:\ drive it gives me an error code "D:\Downloads is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or...
  7. Thunderbird data location

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird data location: I am new to Mozilla Thunderbird and need (want) to know where TBird keeps its messages, address book, calendar and the like. All under W10 ver 1909. Thank you. 161064
  8. Data D Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data D Drive: My computer has relatively low storage space. My computer shows me that under "storage on other devices" an internal drive has 920 GB of storage. I am trying to move Steam apps to this drive but I have no way of doing this. I have no way to send the applications to the other...
  9. Location of DLL files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Location of DLL files: I read some of the other knowledgeable comments on who 'should' access the files. My Anti-Virus system sent a notification that my files may be infected. I would like to run a scan on them. But I cannot seem to find them within system. Thank You...
  10. gdiplus error Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gdiplus error Windows 10: There seem to be a lot of threads about this, I just want to fix the problem - ideally, reputably. I have had to error messages. The first: [ATTACH] Following the advice on a MS forum, I tried to register this file (and I know my way around a command line). I then got...