Windows 10: GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations

Discus and support GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am in the windows insider program OS Build 20190.1000. I was presented with the GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completely different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARMENGOL ALEXIS ELIAN, Aug 21, 2020.

1. GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations

I am in the windows insider program OS Build 20190.1000. I was presented with the GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completely different situations. As soon as the task began, I got a GSOD, I could only identify these 3 situations so far, but it happens EVERY TIME

1. Google Meets Call: Every time I join a google meet call from chrome/edge/firefox GDOS.
    2. TeamViewer connection: Every time I try to connect from another computer to mine, as soon as I try to connect GDOS
    3. Azure specific link: Every time this page finishes loading, GDOS. https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Education/EducationMenuBlade/overview

I have read of others who have had the same issue with google meets https://www.tenforums.com/windows-1...ld-20185-1000-rs_prerelease-august-5-a-5.html comment #46, tried everything without success. Thanks for reading.

:)

ARMENGOL ALEXIS ELIAN, Aug 21, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Sara7984 Win User
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Sega Dude Win User

GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD on boot

For the past few weeks, I have been getting a KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD after Windows 10 boots. It seems to happen when I boot the computer in the morning after being shut down all night. The computer usually boots up successfully and works fine after restarting after the BSOD. One time I got the BSOD again after the computer restarted. When the computer boots successfully, it works fine. The computer is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p tower running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.900. I also got the KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD the first time I tried to run the log collector program. Didn't happen when I ran the log collector program again. The log collector program failed to compress the folder, so I compressed it myself with 7-zip. The zip is attached. Any help would be appreciated. It's discouraging getting this BSOD every morning.

Sega Dude, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations

1. GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during 3 completly different situations - Similar Threads - GDOS KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION during

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Finally decided to 'upgrade' from win8.1 to win 10, and i keep getting a BSOD, 99% of the time it's saying it's akernel mode heap corruption issue. Not sure what to do about this, i got a memory dump of the latest crash, anyone able to advise what i need to fix? Memory...
  3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD on boot

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD on boot: For the past few weeks, I have been getting a KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION BSOD after Windows 10 boots. It seems to happen when I boot the computer in the morning after being shut down all night. The computer usually boots up successfully and works fine after restarting after...
  4. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution. Help please. Screen dump as below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKZX5oDjAcWg9dioi5uBOlG64j0EA?e=keGbzm...
  5. Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I have the information requested in my drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-kernelmodeheapcorruption/e3f6bcd3-5848-4c35-b8b0-3976f571b49e
  6. BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Hi, I've bought a HUAWEI MATEBOOK D this August. It is equipped with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz, and Windows 10 (ver. 1809) and UHD Graphics 620 with most recent drivers. Unfortunately the BSOD error KERNEL_MODE _HEAP_CORRUPTION happened 2-3 times per day...
  7. Windows 10 kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Windows 10 kernel_mode_heap_corruption: My computer has begun to periodically give me a kernel_mode_heap_failure BSOD. I have read other posts about the same error code, and they just tell me to upload a few files to OneDrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AidrcThzrQtriW58m7QH07A-4mlJ?e=r1wZD2 Thank you in advance for...
  8. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a): Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug. This is what I got for one of the .dmp file KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys...
  9. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Keeps shutting down with the above message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernalmodeheapcorruption/88377d8c-a9ed-45de-908c-c9c1d24a007a
  10. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Get this everytime playing Games since my new geforce rtx 2070. Could please! anyone help me out? My logs ( C:/Windows/MEMORY.DMP & C:/Windows/Minidump/.DMP latest) https://we.tl/t-ZEp2Hsge8b Drivers are Up-To-Date, Windows was freshly installed. Windows 10 CPU: Intel...