Windows 10: GE Ultracam H98073

Discus and support GE Ultracam H98073 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; GM Everybody I'm trying to installed this camera on my laptop HP with Windows 10 but is asking me drivers is missing can anyone help with me matter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pedro R Bernal, Sep 30, 2020.

1. GE Ultracam H98073

GM Everybody I'm trying to installed this camera on my laptop HP with Windows 10

but is asking me drivers is missing can anyone help with me matter.

Here is the info of the External camera GE Ultracam H98073

Thx . Pedro Robert

:)

Pedro R Bernal, Sep 30, 2020
  2. HWheuer02 Win User

GE Force 6000 bogus error

Note: Please read whole message. If you respond to just the first sentence, you will have missed the problem.

When I run attempted to install Windows 10 on my Windows 8.1 (current to all releases) PC, it indicated I had a NVIDIA GE Force 6000. "The display manufacture hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10. Check with the manufacturer for support".
    I bought a new graphics card, installed it. It shows in my device list as a GE Force GT 740 which is a compatible device. I then attempted to install Windows 10 again and got the
    exact same error message.

No such device NVIDIA GEForce 6000 is listed in my device list.

I can find absolutey no reference to this device on my PC or in any documentation on the mother borad or any other system documentation

Question: Why does the Windows 10 installer insist that I have this device installed on my PC.

Windows 8.1 Pro

AMD FX 8150 8 core Processor

16 GB installed RAM

Gigabyte GA-970-DS3 mother board

Device listed under "Display Adapter" in the device list: GEForce GT 740

HWheuer02, Sep 30, 2020
  3. GE 99004

These forums are for Windows Phone issues and your issue is related to connecting your GE 99004 to your PC. I would advise heading over to the Windows Forums (assuming
    you are running a Windows PC and ask there.

I wish I could help you out Jim but I am not familiar with that device. I'm assuming you have bluetooth built-in to your PC (or are using a bluetooth dongle). I would also suggest you go to the vendors website and see if they have any trouble shooting
    FAQs for connecting to a PC.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 30, 2020
  4. JimLux Win User

GE Ultracam H98073

GE 99004

I recently purchased a Bluetooth audio device GE 99004 for playing music to my home entertainment center, my computer will not pair to, because it says missing device drivers. I can link to the GE99004 with my phone nicely, any ideas?

JimLux, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

GE Ultracam H98073