Windows 10: Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

Discus and support Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my Gearhead mouse isn't connecting to the usb chip I've switched the batteries for brand new ones and tried it on a different computer, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sans_the_skeleton, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

So my Gearhead mouse isn't connecting to the usb chip I've switched the batteries for brand new ones and tried it on a different computer, nothing worked. The model number is MPT4100CMO. I cant get it to reconnect and it was working for about 2 years before it stopped.

:)

sans_the_skeleton, Sep 30, 2018
  2. JMP757 Win User

Gearhead bluetooth mouse connected but not working after reboot

Got my money back for the mouse and bought a Logitech wireless mouse. It works perfectly, and is customizable.

The store said there has been a lot of people returning Gearhead wireless devices, so they'll probably stop carrying them soon.

JMP757, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 spontaneously stops working

Hi Mirvine,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

There could be a corruption with the wireless optical mouse.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft Hardware help article and follow the troubleshooting steps to fix the issues with the wireless mouse.

Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth® issues

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400

Hello Frank,

For you to connect the Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400, we recommend that you install the driver

here
    . To properly guide on how to install the mouse and the driver, kindly follow the steps provided in the article below.

Install mouse and IntelliPoint software

Note: The Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 400 is designed to work in Windows 8. The mouse might not work on its full potential in Windows 10.

If you have further questions, kindly let us know.

Vanessa Oca, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working

1. Gearhead Wireless optical mouse isnt working - Similar Threads - Gearhead Wireless optical

2. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  3. Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Optical Notebook Mouse Model 1023: I am looking for the drivers for this Wireless USB mouse. I plugged into my computer connected to the internet and there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse-model/7ef7dc3e-5dc5-480f-9d6b-c897d96a0c1e
  4. Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatibility: Is the Microsoft 3000 Wireless Optical Notebook mouse compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-wireless-optical-notebook-mouse/4e1ba413-cfd4-4730-8e5b-b75a39d6ec76
  5. Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000

Microsoft optical wireless mouse 2000: I have two wireless desktop receiver 3.1 with two mouses and two keyboards, and by accident when I was syncing one of the mouses I ended up connecting one mouse to the two receivers that I have in two different CPU's side by side and now everytime I move the mouse, it moves...
  6. Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless optical desktop special edition keyboard and mouse: Hi, Would appreciate information related to how I could download the Keyboard / mouse installation software for the Wireless Optical Desktop special edition. Found the box while reorganizing office but the box has no software installation CD. I am currently running...
  7. Wireless mouse not working

Wireless mouse not working: My wireless Logitech mouse stopped working within the last two days. There was a Microsoft update on the 19th. I have tried reinstalling the mouse but no luck. Any help is appreciated....
  8. microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse

microsoft wired wireless optical desktop receiver2.1 mouse: why is my mouse not working whilst the laptop states that it is installed properly and in working order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wired-wireless-optical-desktop/c9465dd6-db6c-451c-86c2-e93d53e27e81
  9. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever: how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pair-gearhead-mouse-to-logitech-unifying/fff36262-70b8-42f2-8e17-6c723d91fc6e
  10. optical mouse also wireless one

optical mouse also wireless one: am using a laptop that is running windows ten both mice were working ok even though the lappy is ten years old and came with windows 7 received the free 10 when offered and no troubles until Friday when I lost a file and attempted a system restore which did not work. I then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gearhead mouse not connecting

2. gearhead mouse drivers windows 10

3. gearhead wireless mouse stops working

4. gearhead wireless mouse windows 10,
  5. gearhead optical mouse not working,
  6. gearhead wireless optical mouse driver,
  7. wireless mouse stopped working gear head,
  8. gearhead bluetooth optical mouse not connecting,
  9. gearhead optical mouse drivers windows 10,
  10. Will gearhead optical mouse work with Windows 10