Windows 10: "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...

Discus and support "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Last night i purchased Game Pass Ultimate for PC through the Xbox Beta app. After that, i downloaded Gears 5. But every time i launched it, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arbiter117, Sep 12, 2019.

1. "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...

Last night i purchased Game Pass Ultimate for PC through the Xbox Beta app. After that, i downloaded Gears 5. But every time i launched it, it would tell me "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001" and since then, i have tried just about everything i could possibly do to fix this issue on my end. Nothing worked. I've tried:

- Re-registering the Windows Store via Windows PowerShell (as admin)

- Re-installing the game

- Re-setting the Windows Store app (this only deleted it for some stupid reason, until i ran wsreset.exe upon restart)

- Updated Windows

- Restarted my PC

- Ran the troubleshooter for Windows Store apps

- Signed in to my Microsoft account through Windows 10

None of these worked. I just tried contacting support, but nobody responded. I am out of options at this point, and i'm at my wits end trying to fix an issue that clearly cannot be fixed. Why is this happening? And it's not just Gears 5 that won't work, Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work either. I can't even download ReCore. Literally nothing works anymore all of the sudden. What's going on?

:)

Arbiter117, Sep 12, 2019

2. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Why am I receiving this error code when trying to launch Gears 5 with Ultimate Pass.

Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Sep 12, 2019
  4. "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

2 Days ago i was able to play Gears of war 4 on my Windows 10 Pc just fine. That morning things were fine. Later that day the error in the title appeared: Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need
    it: 0x803F8001

So i'm sitting here like....what? So i looked online and maybe a redownload was in order. I redownloaded the whole 118gb game and it worked! for like yesterday morning. Later yesterday is started to do this again. Keep in mind i have not changed anything.
    No new downloads. No updates. Before the CU and FCU everything was fine. but these updates only appear to make things worse as the haven't helped me in any way. I have to use my phone data to download this game and its really annoying as its a 2 day-ish overnight
    download. Microsoft's Virtual agent thing never connects me to a freaking human so i can't get help from them. I just want to play some Gears of War man. Its in my account, i just checked. What is this ****. This is why i have to debate getting a game on Windows,
    because of **** like this. So i have 0 help, 0 support, and 0 game, but less game, and less money. What the hell?!?!?!?!? My last resort is to do a clean install of Windows and never update it. So i'm gonna wait for whoever suggests something.

Don't suggest using my Microsoft account to sign in, don't suggest powershell, and don't suggest cmd. Nor regedit. I've already done these and have reverted settings if i changed them. Redownloading the game only lets me play for
    some extra hours and then nothing. 128gb of phone data gone down the drain again.

AdanPalomo, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

"Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need...

1. "Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in case you need... - Similar Threads - Gears currently available

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I bought this for the pc, why can't it load??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe9e407d-2014-4ee1-b08e-f1bd155964c0
  5. UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undertale-is-currently-not-available-in-your/e55ef4c6-405c-4a0b-b703-e0fbf14952f6
  6. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F80012" Using Xbox Beta App Other games work, i have uninstalled and...
  7. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...: I live in Mexico and I bought an app in Microsoft Store, but the computer where I bought this app had the region of USA, I had to restore the computer and change the region so when I tried to install the app it said that Your app... is currently not available in your...
  8. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: Why am I receiving this error code when trying to launch Gears 5 with Ultimate Pass. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  9. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good -thanks...
  10. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the outer worlds is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

2. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001

3. microsoft ultimate word games is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

4. game pass the outer worlds is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  5. OUTER WORLDS GAME NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN YOUR ACCOUNT ERROR,
  6. Two Point Hospital™ is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  7. this app is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8003,
  8. gears 5 not available in your account,
  9. game pass for pc game is currently not available in your account.,
  10. gears 5 not in my account error 0x803F8001,
  11. gears 5 currrently not available,
  12. gears 5 is not available on your account,
  13. gears 5 is currently not avaialble in your account