Windows 10: Gears 5 (PC) audio problem over Bluetooth Headsets

Discus and support Gears 5 (PC) audio problem over Bluetooth Headsets in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Gears 5 game on PC Windows 10 has fault with audio output to Bluetooth Headphones. Initially there is sound when first running Gears 5 in Windows 10;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Diesel_X, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Diesel_X Win User

Gears 5 (PC) audio problem over Bluetooth Headsets

Gears 5 game on PC Windows 10 has fault with audio output to Bluetooth Headphones.

Initially there is sound when first running Gears 5 in Windows 10; the game fires-up and there is sound in the first intro sequence (with the Ice cracking). The sound remains on the first Menu that say’s “Press Button/Enter” to continue. Once you press a button to continue, there is audio for a few seconds then suddenly it disappears and by the time your on the Main Menu for the game (the one where Quit is at the bottom) the sound has been completely lost.

The Audio will only work if changing the sound output to the Laptop’s internal speakers or an external display’s speakers, however the audio output wikl currently not work if using wireless Bluetooth Headphones which is important for not disturbing others in the same room.

Important to note that the wireless Bluetooth Headphones work normally without issue with all other games in my library as well as all other windows programs, as well as YouTube and movie streaming services. Problem is just with Gears5 and I have only just purchased it yesterday 19 Oct 2019) and have not been able to play it so far.

Any definitive fix? It’s concerning that others have reported the same issue (on other sources over the internet) and yet still has not been fixed.

:)

Diesel_X, Oct 20, 2019

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Oct 20, 2019
  4. bahreex Win User

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

Hi All,

I am on Win 10 Update 1903.

I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets.

I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow Discovery is enabled already.

When I Press the Connect button after selecting the paired device in Settings-->Devices-->Bluetooth, I get a message as shown in Figure-1 below:

Gears 5 (PC) audio problem over Bluetooth Headsets [​IMG]

Figure-1

Below Figure-2 shows how my Bluetooth devices appear in Device Manager:

Figure-2

And the below Figure-3 shows how my Audio devices look in Device Manager - Please note none of the BT Headsets appear here :

Figure-3

Please help.

bahreex, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Gears 5 (PC) audio problem over Bluetooth Headsets - Similar Threads - Gears audio problem

2. Cant play Gears 5 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play Gears 5 on PC: Hi,It did launched the first time, played nicely, the second day it just tells me that "Your game is not updated" and quits???Also I don't see any option of Update or how to update a game, what kind of app is this , who made this?? Bill Gates?...
  3. Cant play Gears 5 on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant play Gears 5 on PC: Hi,It did launched the first time, played nicely, the second day it just tells me that "Your game is not updated" and quits???Also I don't see any option of Update or how to update a game, what kind of app is this , who made this?? Bill Gates?...
  4. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam: I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather play through headphones tho. I looked all over for fixes on steam and here but nothing seemed concrete or didn't work. I...
  5. Gears 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5: i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/d79d8e6b-843e-48aa-9d55-95a2919d53ae
  6. Gears 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gears 5: Everyime i try and load on online game in versus it trys then times out and saod there was an error connecting. Im connected to tye internet pleaee help this is on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/7735ed79-9a72-407c-bd2a-e2cd7d9f290a
  7. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem: the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stereo-headset-audio-not-problem/3f8e8519-b7d4-40a7-ba2a-52838ff0aeff
  8. Can not launch Gears 5 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not launch Gears 5 on PC: Has worked fine for a week or two and then randomly crashes with no error code. It will no longer launch. After a delay it will pop up saying, "You need to be online to open this on this device. To open this on this device when offline, go to the ‘Offline Permissions’...
  9. Gears 5 shutdown pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears 5 shutdown pc: My pc sometimes shutdowns and reset while im playing Gears 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5-shutdown-pc/8fc5b5cf-f777-4fa9-a722-c3248fdb6b37
  10. gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gears 5: Hi, i bought gears 5 from the store on win 10. When i go to the store it says i own the game, but it wont let me install it. tried several times, restarted my pc, signed out and back in on the app, nothing works. can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 pc bluetooth headphones

2. gears 5 PC xbox headset issue

3. gears 5 pc dolby problem