Windows 10: Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable

Discus and support Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this issue for the last couple of weeks, where I will load up a game of Gears 5 (Campaign) and it will run smooth as butter for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Addicted2Pixel, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable

I have been having this issue for the last couple of weeks, where I will load up a game of Gears 5 (Campaign) and it will run smooth as butter for about 10-15 seconds, before dropping from 60-90fps to 18-20fps. Then freeze entirely. If I’m lucky, I’ll be able to slowly quit the game but most times even after the game has closed, my entire PC has frozen. I can still move the mouse cursor, but unable to click on anything and have to hard reset it. Weirder still, if I do this enough times, it’ll eventually run fine again until I close the application. I know my CPU and ram are probably bottlenecking my GPU (i5 3570k @ 3.4GHz, 16gb ddr3 ram, RTX 2070 XC Ultra) but haven’t had a chance to upgrade those bits yet and it was working fine until recently. Plus it’s only Gears 5 that’s effected, as I have tested it with plenty of other games and no such issue :S. I’ve tried reverting drivers, adjusting the Nvidia control panel settings, game settings, overlays etc etc basically everything the forums mention that even remotely sound like the same issue. But nothing works!!! The graphics setting makes no difference, since I can load in max settings, rendering at 1440p (downscaled to 1080p by my monitor) or load at minimum settings and still the problem occurs.

And advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Addicted2Pixel, Sep 30, 2019
  2. jazon6 Win User

Pc game pass sharing with console.

I have a windows 10 pc and my son has an xbox one with 12 months of xbox live.

If i buy the pc games pass can my son then play the same games if i log in to his xbox?

Also if i get the pc games pass and get gears of war 5 on pc will i be able to play online or do i need the ultimate pass?

Cheers

Jason

jazon6, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon Xbox Game Pass for Console: Gears 5, Dead Cells, and More

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/09/...ole-september/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable

unable to open gears 5. says you are too early. downloaded it from game pass pc

unable to open gears 5. says you are too early. downloaded it from game pass pc

Veeresh0770, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable

1. Gears 5 PC (Using Game Pass Ultimate) Unplayable - Similar Threads - Gears Using Game

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass Ultimate: Why does Microsoft want to charge me another $14.99 a month to access gamepass ultimate on my p c when I already pay $14.99 a month for it?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate/80b705f9-15fe-4eb7-837c-89832bd53bc3
  3. Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC: HiTry to install Forza 5 to PC, but I get error message 0x00000001. What's the problem? Try everything but same error message every time.BrToni...
  4. Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Forza 5 with game pass ultimate on PC: HiTry to install Forza 5 to PC, but I get error message 0x00000001. What's the problem? Try everything but same error message every time.BrToni...
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Freezes during Gameplay Unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Freezes during Gameplay Unplayable: Hi all! I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition last week for Windows. Since the game is a 55gb app, I downloaded and installed the game on an external SSD I do this with steam games as well. I have two main issues preventing me from playing the game I bought. 1. In single...
  6. ultimate game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ultimate game pass: purchased ultimate pass last week, sold x box, can i use it and download games on my laptop. need help to download my free minecraft game on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ultimate-game-pass/9d80bc53-601d-4625-b16b-4f8c1ec05221
  7. Game Pass Ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate: So today, I bought Game Pass Ultimate off the Microsoft Store on PC. I go to download a game and when I press install, I only have the option of installing it on my Xbox, even though I want it to be installed on my PC, does anyone know how to make it install the game onto my...
  8. game pass ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game pass ultimate: can someone please tell me why my gamepass for pc and ultimate will not register that I have subscribed to either one? I cant download anything. im running windows 10 1903 on a hp notebook laptop/pc. what do I have to do to make my xbox apps work correctly? also when I try to...
  9. Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!

Gears of War: Ultimate, Quantum Break! Unplayable on PC!: My rig: Windows 10 Prof, 1903 32 GIGS of RAM 2070 SUPER installed on SSD The games are unplayable! I have bought both games and after some microsoft updates these games are not playable anymore. It is a known problem. You find alot of people having these problems. ON...
  10. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games. When I went to go download the games, it wanted me to pay for the games. So I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 windows 10 connection issue

2. gears 5 unplayable

3. gears 5 pc unplayable