Windows 10: Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App

Discus and support Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After successfully playing Gears 5 through the Windows Store (with Game Pass subscription) for a number of days, the game stopped launching. When... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by coolgames456, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App

After successfully playing Gears 5 through the Windows Store (with Game Pass subscription) for a number of days, the game stopped launching. When trying to launch it, I am redirected to a Windows Store page for "Gaming Services", something it says I already have installed. This is true if I try to launch the game from the start menu, or from the store page for Gears 5 itself. Trying to launch Gears 5 from my list of "Installed" apps on the Windows Store does nothing.

I have tried resetting the app a number of times, in addition to signing out and back into my windows store account associated with the game pass subscription.

One snag I may be causing here is that my primary PC account is different from my Xbox Live / Windows Store account I am using to play. I have not however seen any postings similar to this issue online after many searches, and I'm unsure how to address this issue if thats the case.

Thank you!

:)

coolgames456, Oct 7, 2019

2. Gears 5 / Gaming Service App install issues

Well the good news is that Gears V and Gaming service are both installed.

The bad news is that when I launch Gears V it pops up with the small loading window and then nothing else happens.

Progress.

Warri0r man, Oct 7, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App

#XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App

1. Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App - Similar Threads - Gears won't open

2. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  3. Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears 5 won't download on Microsoft Store: About a week ago, I went to launch Gears 5 on Windows 10 and it was grayed out. I went to the Microsoft Store app to update and it gave me an error that something was wrong and that Gears 5 needed to be reinstalled. After clicking reinstall, Gears 5 was removed from my...
  4. Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App

Gears 5 won't open. Re-directs to "Gaming Services"App: It always happens.... Every time I need to reinstall Gaming Services and Gears 5 again. Does anyone here have a permanent solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5-wont-open-re-directs-to-gaming-servicesapp/9c2fb27d-82aa-4513-8006-f98bf192e168
  5. Gears 5 won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 won't install: I have updated Windows 10, reinstalled the Gaming Services app, have restarted my computer more times than I can remember and tried every other troubleshooting recommendation out there I could find, but Gears 5 still will not install on my PC. Any new ideas?...
  6. Gears 5

Gears 5: i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/d79d8e6b-843e-48aa-9d55-95a2919d53ae
  7. Gears 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gears 5: Everyime i try and load on online game in versus it trys then times out and saod there was an error connecting. Im connected to tye internet pleaee help this is on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/7735ed79-9a72-407c-bd2a-e2cd7d9f290a
  8. Gears 5 won't launch

Gears 5 won't launch: I've been playing Gears 5 since day 1 with no problem but 3 days ago after I downloaded a 700MB update I can't launch the game anymore it doesn't give me any error it only redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the store. I've tried uninstalling and installing Gaming...
  9. Gears 5 Updates Wrecks Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Updates Wrecks Game: Every time Gears 5 needs an update I open the Windows Store & go to downloads. The update freezes early in the process & never continues to download. The last time this happened I had to reinstall the entire game in order to get it working again & I don't want to keep doing...
  10. gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gears 5: Hi, i bought gears 5 from the store on win 10. When i go to the store it says i own the game, but it wont let me install it. tried several times, restarted my pc, signed out and back in on the app, nothing works. can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming services wont install

2. gears 5 wont start game services

3. gears tactics wont install

4. gaming services gears 5,
  5. gears 5 gaming services,
  6. gears 5 microsoft store wont launch gaming services,
  7. launching game redirects to gaming services,
  8. gmaing services wont install,
  9. i cant launch gears 5 windows 10 gaming services