Windows 10: Gears of war 4 не загружается

Discus and support Gears of war 4 не загружается in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Здравствуйте.Не получается загрузить gears of war 4 в microsoft store, загрузка начинается и после скачанных 80-100 мб обрывается с ошибкой... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VladimirBelikh, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Gears of war 4 не загружается

Здравствуйте.Не получается загрузить gears of war 4 в microsoft store, загрузка начинается и после скачанных 80-100 мб обрывается с ошибкой 0x80073cf9Пробовал 1. wsreset2. переустановка store3. обновление до последней версии win 10 21h14. удаление антивируса5. Sfc /scannow и Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

:)

VladimirBelikh, Jul 3, 2021

2. Will Gears of War 4 be available in Disk

Hi,

As per your query, I suggest that you refer to the link provided below and check if they are of any assistance.

Link 1:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/gears-of-war-4

Link 2: Gears of War 4 Beta and pre-order info

Xbox Support

Also, I suggest that you contact our Xbox support team for further assistance with the same.

Xbox Support

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere

Source: Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere | Windows Experience Blog

See also:

Brink, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Gears of war 4 не загружается

Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere

Source: Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere | Windows Experience Blog

See also:

Brink, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Gears of war 4 не загружается

1. Gears of war 4 не загружается - Similar Threads - Gears war не

2. Gears of War 4 Install Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 Install Restarting: So I'm attempting to install Gears of War 4 on PC, I got 50% through (70GB) and restarted my PC. The Xbox app and the Windows store do not recognise that 50% and want me to start the install again - HOWEVER I no longer have the required storage space, because the 70GB from...
  3. Gears of War 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  4. GEARS OF WAR 4 LANGUAGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GEARS OF WAR 4 LANGUAGE PROBLEM: Today i launched the game and all of a sudden my game was in chinese and now i dont know how to change . Please Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4-language-problem/13edccb9-eeaa-4843-b197-80efa4771904
  5. Gears Of War 4 pc

Gears Of War 4 pc: Hello, my download was 120gb downloaded.now 135gb that was the total to download Gears 4 .... rose to 195gb !!!!!!! !!I really do not understand this MS store how to fix it as the download only increases....
  6. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  7. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  8. Gears of War 4 For PC will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 For PC will not start: I downloaded Gears of War 4 on the Windows store. When I use the Xbox App to play Gears of war a window pops up with the logo, and then the window closes and nothing else pertaining to the game happens. I have troubleshooted by updating windows, and going through Apps and...
  9. Gears of war 4 issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 issues: I have been playing quietly for 2 days gears of war 4, today I went to the main menu to go to windows and simply went directly to windows without showing the main menu (obviously was a crash). Now every time I try to play it just crash to windows in main menu all the time....
  10. Gears of war 4 downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 downloading: Hey so i just bought gears of war 4 for pc right, and at first the download file was 130 Gb and then it failed so i tried it again and then the file size was 201 Gb but i didnt think anything of it so i let it keep downloading. It failed again but thought i'd try it one more...