Windows 10: Gears of War 4 PC crashes

Discus and support Gears of War 4 PC crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just uploaded this video showing the poor performance of this game running on my GTX 1070 and Ryzen 5 1600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by soldiermxdeath, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Gears of War 4 PC crashes

I just uploaded this video showing the poor performance of this game running on my GTX 1070 and Ryzen 5 1600
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwYM0OXnodA

To TC/Microsoft and Nvidia: I recorded various clips showing the poor performance of this game even at this point. This isn't an early access game, it's the final release, and 1 year ago, the game started with critical problems like freezing/crashes, forcing me to shut down my PC with the button of my chasis. The crash may occurr just start the game, playing a few minutes, or play after a hour, it's unpredictable. And the joke is that TC said that this issue was resolved... ****. The game stutters a lot as a I prove it with this video, the performance is horrible, it stutters many times, and my PC isn't low end... My specs are below. I tried all you can imagine: - Installed the latest drivers (Graphics, sound, etc.) - Installed the latest updates from Windows Update. - Fresh Windows 10 Pro April 2018 Update x64 install - The latest BIOS of my Motherboard - Enable/disable both Game DVR or GeForce Experience, there's no change. - When the new Nvidia driver is released, I uninstall the old with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) - Install the drivers from Driver Booster and Uninstall old/duplicated drivers using DriverStoreExplorer - Use default settings from my BIOS, not to overclock my CPU or use the max speed of my RAM (in my case I can only reach 2933 MHz from 3200 MHz), nothing changes, only lower frames per seconds without Overclock. The stutter and crashes persist. Seriously, The Coalition, Microsoft and Nvidia, Do you really care to fix this issue? I would like to play this game smoothly as butter, but it's impossible, even playing without background programs like Xbox Apps (which I use to speak with my friends and play Horde/Campaign/Multiplayer), the freezing/crashes/stutter persist. It's disappointing. In this case, I used MSI afterburner to show the Frame Rate and Frame Time, along the CPU temps, etc. This is actually the worst PC game in terms of performance, even Batman Arkham Knight (which this game was well-known the worst PC port) runs a lot better than this piece of software garbage. It's sad, because I support this franchise, Gears of War, I love it over the rest in general (for example, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Call of Duty, etc.) but I won't support this kind of companies that they don't care to do a good product (or maybe this his a BAD service because when the servers down, the online mode will be unusable like Horde mode) The only I want is that you, The Coalition, Microsoft and Nvidia work toghether seriously to fix this issue, and don't happen on Gears of War 5 (Right now with the New Nvidia Driver 399.07 the game still stutters) The only way I have to play this game is on Xbox One.

:)

soldiermxdeath, Sep 9, 2018
  2. m4rm1t3 Win User

Gears of War 4 PC instant crash

What are you doing about issues on Gears of War 4 (PC).

The last few months have been dire with the update and now i come to start my game and it crashes before it can even get going.

I get the gears of war in red with the black screen then crash back to desktop.

You can't keep blaming Nvidia drivers when the rest o the games on the world play.

It's not like you're a 2 but company, don't give support like you are.

m4rm1t3, Sep 9, 2018
  3. how to download gears of war 4?

Hi Charis,

We suggest that you directly contact the Software Developers
    to download the game (Gears of War 4) and for them to check on the system requirements and its compatibility to your PC.

Have a great day!

Barbara Cue, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Gears of War 4 PC crashes

gears of war 4 pc

how can i play gears of war 4 on my pc without the blackscreen cuz it doesn't launch

BruceFritchman, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Gears of War 4 PC crashes

1. Gears of War 4 PC crashes - Similar Threads - Gears War crashes

2. GEARS OF WAR CRASHES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GEARS OF WAR CRASHES: GEARS OF WAR CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES AND IT SEEMS LIKE OTHER GAMERS LIKE ME HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE UNINSTALLED ANS INSTALLED THE GAME VARIOUS TIMES AND IT STILL CRASHES MY PC HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY IT, FROM GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PROCESSOR...
  3. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  4. Gears of War 4 PC will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears of War 4 PC will not start: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 2019-01-27 5:09:19 PM Event ID: 10001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: PERRYS-ELITEDES\perry Computer: Perrys-EliteDesk Description:...
  5. Gears Of War 4 pc

Gears Of War 4 pc: Hello, my download was 120gb downloaded.now 135gb that was the total to download Gears 4 .... rose to 195gb !!!!!!! !!I really do not understand this MS store how to fix it as the download only increases....
  6. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  7. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  8. Gears of War 4 For PC will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 For PC will not start: I downloaded Gears of War 4 on the Windows store. When I use the Xbox App to play Gears of war a window pops up with the logo, and then the window closes and nothing else pertaining to the game happens. I have troubleshooted by updating windows, and going through Apps and...
  9. Gears of War 4 - crash on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 - crash on startup: I've purchased this game about 3 or so weeks ago. It immediately worked when I started it and was running very well. But for the last week or two it would not start. I get the Gears of War splash screen on startup and a few seconds later it will just go back to the...
  10. Gears of war 4 downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 downloading: Hey so i just bought gears of war 4 for pc right, and at first the download file was 130 Gb and then it failed so i tried it again and then the file size was 201 Gb but i didnt think anything of it so i let it keep downloading. It failed again but thought i'd try it one more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war 4 closes immediately

2. gears of war 4 crashing windows 10

3. gears of war 4 keeps freezing pc

4. gears of war 4 crashes pc,
  5. gears of war 4 crash pc,
  6. gears of war 4 pc will not start,
  7. gears of war 4 pc crashes on startup,
  8. gears of war4 crash after logo windows 1803,
  9. gears of war 4 pc crashes,
  10. gears of war 4 keeps crashing on pc,
  11. gow 4 pc crashing,