Windows 10: Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

Discus and support Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OccultW0lf, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather play through headphones tho.

I looked all over for fixes on steam and here but nothing seemed concrete or didn't work.

I have a HyperX headset with a usb card which allows me to plug my headset into. I update my drivers and updated windows as well but nothing has worked.

:)

OccultW0lf, Nov 27, 2020

2. Gears 5

i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem

JesseWessel, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

Gears Of War 4: Live Broadcast On October 5 Kicks Off All-New Gears

Source: Gears of War 4: Live Broadcast on October 5 Kicks off all-new Gears Saga - Xbox Wire

See also: Gears Of War 4: Live Broadcast On October 5 Kicks Off All-New Gears | Major Nelson

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

1. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam - Similar Threads - Gears War Audio

2. GEARS OF WAR CRASHES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GEARS OF WAR CRASHES: GEARS OF WAR CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES AND IT SEEMS LIKE OTHER GAMERS LIKE ME HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE UNINSTALLED ANS INSTALLED THE GAME VARIOUS TIMES AND IT STILL CRASHES MY PC HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY IT, FROM GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PROCESSOR...
  3. Gears of War 5 Crashes between multiplayer rounds

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Gears of War 5 Crashes between multiplayer rounds: Gears of War 5 mostly doing FFA It freezes up between multiplayer rounds I can alt-tab out and close it. if I do close it sometimes I get a anti-cheat error. I'm not running anything cheat related, turned off nVidia overlay and I don't have any RGB software. the...
  4. Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download.

Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download.: After ten hours I have downloaded 2gb out of 63. Talking to tech support not very helpful at all, at one point they were trying to get me to reinstall my graphics drivers to solve a download issue. Its pretty obvious that this is a server problem on Microsoft end. The...
  5. Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154: Good day, Is anyone else experiencing this error while trying to install Gears of War 5? This error happens as well on Wolfenstein II. I have attempted the following solutions without any changes 1. Keep everything up to date (as reference, the cumulative update was...
  6. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...
  7. Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486): Hello everyone, I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could play Gears 5 early, however the game flat out refuses to launch and I get file system error (-2015295486). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now with the same result. I also checked the...
  8. Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the game on pc for the last couple hours with no progress made. Every time I hit the install button, I am greeted with the error code- 0x00000001. I have tried everything suggested. I have restarted my pc, chose a different storage device,...
  9. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  10. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"