Windows 10: Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download.

Discus and support Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After ten hours I have downloaded 2gb out of 63. Talking to tech support not very helpful at all, at one point they were trying to get me to reinstall... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by trentd09, Oct 10, 2019.

1. trentd09 Win User

Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download.

After ten hours I have downloaded 2gb out of 63. Talking to tech support not very helpful at all, at one point they were trying to get me to reinstall my graphics drivers to solve a download issue. Its pretty obvious that this is a server problem on Microsoft end. The download rate keeps spiking at stopping.

So far I have:

• Reinstalled all drivers
    • Reset windows store in control panel and in command prompt
    • Restart download after a clean boot
    • Disable all firewalls and anti virus
    • Turn foreground download speed to 100% in control panel
    • Reset and power cycle PC and modem
    • Updating windows 10 to latest version
    • Testing download speed in other applications and internet speed tests (Have NBN fibre optic)

All other applications in Microsoft store download at normal speed including gears of war 4 and state of decay.

Cant get refund as I bought CD key of a third party website, successfully activated and in games library and as it is now used there is no option for refund.

Anybody have and solutions please help.

Otherwise Microsoft needs to fix their store and servers, afters hours browsing forums its obvious this is a rampart/reoccurring problems. Pathetic.

:)

trentd09, Oct 10, 2019

2. how to download gears of war 4?

Hi Charis,

We suggest that you directly contact the Software Developers
    to download the game (Gears of War 4) and for them to check on the system requirements and its compatibility to your PC.

Have a great day!

Barbara Cue, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Gears Of War 4: Live Broadcast On October 5 Kicks Off All-New Gears

Source: Gears of War 4: Live Broadcast on October 5 Kicks off all-new Gears Saga - Xbox Wire

See also: Gears Of War 4: Live Broadcast On October 5 Kicks Off All-New Gears | Major Nelson

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Gears of war 5 Painfully slow download. - Similar Threads - Gears war Painfully

2. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam: I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather play through headphones tho. I looked all over for fixes on steam and here but nothing seemed concrete or didn't work. I...
  3. Can't download Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Gears 5: Hi all, I bought a new ssd over the weekend for my games library. After doing that and fresh installing windows, I have been unable to download Gears 5 since. Error code 0x800704C6. Download starts and dies at 742.4 mbs and error occurs. I've seen other people report this...
  4. Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154: Good day, Is anyone else experiencing this error while trying to install Gears of War 5? This error happens as well on Wolfenstein II. I have attempted the following solutions without any changes 1. Keep everything up to date (as reference, the cumulative update was...
  5. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...
  6. Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486): Hello everyone, I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could play Gears 5 early, however the game flat out refuses to launch and I get file system error (-2015295486). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now with the same result. I also checked the...
  7. Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the game on pc for the last couple hours with no progress made. Every time I hit the install button, I am greeted with the error code- 0x00000001. I have tried everything suggested. I have restarted my pc, chose a different storage device,...
  8. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading: The Microsoft Store isn't allowing me to install GOW Ultimate Edition. It sits at 0% downloading at 0 B/S. I can install other games and apps without a problem. Is there a way I can fix this?...
  9. Gears of War 4 download not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 download not working: I recently got a new pc and wanted to play some gears of war 4 i had not played in awhile. I went to the Microsoft store to re download it and nothing happens. I get no error prompts or anything. I click install and nothing happens. I dont remember having this issue whenever...
  10. Gears of war 4 downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war 4 downloading: Hey so i just bought gears of war 4 for pc right, and at first the download file was 130 Gb and then it failed so i tried it again and then the file size was 201 Gb but i didnt think anything of it so i let it keep downloading. It failed again but thought i'd try it one more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store state of decaybdownload slow

2. microsoft store gears 5 slow download