Windows 10: Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

Discus and support Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could play Gears 5 early, however the game flat out refuses to launch and I get file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MattStogner, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

Hello everyone, I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could play Gears 5 early, however the game flat out refuses to launch and I get file system error (-2015295486). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now with the same result.

I also checked the system event viewer and I see this error 0x87E10802: Cannot create the process for package Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_1.1.56.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe because an error was encountered while preparing for activation. [LaunchProcess], which is also related to the crashing.

Thank you.

:)

MattStogner, Sep 6, 2019
  2. danlim549 Win User

Can't launch Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 with error code: 0x803f8001

Although I bought and owned Gears of War 4 on Windows 10, I tried to launch the game and and automatically close the game with error code: 0x803f8001. Is there a way to fix it? I can launch Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 no problem except
    Gears of War 4.

danlim549, Sep 6, 2019
  3. danlim549 Win User
    I can't launch Gears of War 4 in Windows 10 Home Fall Creators Update with error code 0X803F8001

I've already tried following these steps:
    • Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

If the issue persists, re-register the Windows Store by performing the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Paste the following command: PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    • You should see a progress bar that re-register the Windows Store on your computer
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
    • Launch the game again.

Nothing resolves the issue. I still get an error code 0X803F8001. Furthermore, I tried re-downloading Gears of War 4 and it still shows an error code 0X803F8001. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, however works no problem at all, even in offline mode. So I don't
      know why Gears of War 4 is not working still.

danlim549, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere

Source: Gears of War 4 launch trailer world premiere | Windows Experience Blog

See also:

Brink, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

1. Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486) - Similar Threads - Gears war wont

2. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam: I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather play through headphones tho. I looked all over for fixes on steam and here but nothing seemed concrete or didn't work. I...
  3. Gears 5 will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 will not launch.: I've been playing Gears 5 since launch, I built a new PC yesterday and installed the game, it will not launch when i click on the icon. I've tried searching for fixes but I have found none. Games from Steam and Uplay will launch and play fine. My windows is up to date as...
  4. Gears 5 will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 will not launch: I have uninstalled and re installed Gears 5 many times on my PC and it still will not work. I have also done the same with Forza 7 and that will not work either. The only game I have been able to get to run is Halo Master Chief Collection. PC Specs - Nvidia Gigabyte 2080ti...
  5. Gears 5 wont launch windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 wont launch windows 10: I got Xbox game pass and when I try to install Gears 5 it says Game Security Violation Detected #0000000D [ROGLiveService.exe] thats for my RGB control for my LEDs on my motherboard. Why is that an issue? Its not like I turn it off Still pops up same ****. Fix the Easy...
  6. Gears 5 won't launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5 won't launch: I've been playing Gears 5 since day 1 with no problem but 3 days ago after I downloaded a 700MB update I can't launch the game anymore it doesn't give me any error it only redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the store. I've tried uninstalling and installing Gaming...
  7. Gears 5 Crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears 5 Crashing on launch: With the Xbox Game Pass, I got access to Gears 5 and I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store. The game ran well for the first two days but since yesterday, it has been crashing on launch. It crashes just after showing Unreal Engine and Dolby Atmos. I tried resetting the app...
  8. Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154: Good day, Is anyone else experiencing this error while trying to install Gears of War 5? This error happens as well on Wolfenstein II. I have attempted the following solutions without any changes 1. Keep everything up to date (as reference, the cumulative update was...
  9. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...
  10. Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the game on pc for the last couple hours with no progress made. Every time I hit the install button, I am greeted with the error code- 0x00000001. I have tried everything suggested. I have restarted my pc, chose a different storage device,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 wont launch

2. gears of war 5 wont install on windows 10

3. gears 5 app not working on computer

4. gears 5 wont launch pc,
  5. Gears of war 5 wont launch,
  6. gears of war 5 update not working windows 10,
  7. Unable to install Gears 5 Ultimate Edition game on win 10,
  8. 2015295486 Xbox one,
  9. gears of war 5 wont upload,
  10. gears of war 5 wont start,
  11. gears 5 wont load,