Windows 10: Gears of War UE - FPS drop

Discus and support Gears of War UE - FPS drop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it ***Title modified from: Gears of War UE is broken worst... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dakamurra, Dec 12, 2018.

1. dakamurra Win User

Gears of War UE - FPS drop

the game is unplayable

does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it

***Title modified from: Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT PLEASE!!!!***

:)

dakamurra, Dec 12, 2018

2. gears of war 4 stutter and fps drops.

hello everyone, I play gears of war 4 on Xbox One and pc, when i first got it and downloaded gears 4 on my pc, it ran smooth as **** for about 3 months. after that 3 months, i noticed that my gpu was not a 100% and that i am getting really bad fps drops.
    can someone help me please. i have a Amd fx 8320 ( not oc) 16 gigs of ddr 3 ram, a gtx 1060 6gb and a gigabyte motherboard. thank you for your time guys.

XIS1TF1R3IX, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Will Gears of War 4 be available in Disk

I only have 20GB allowance per month using tethering Gears UE is 55GB and annoyingly not on disk version.

Will Gears 4 have a disk version or can get games for windows 10 on mobile wich i have unlimited data for?

Do you know for certian Gears of War 4 will/wont be on disk?

Gears Of War Disk Version?- Original Version

-------Z---, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Gears of War UE - FPS drop

gears of war UE frame rate drops on GTX1060 6G

so i just built this PC 3 weeks ago and im having lag issues playing gears of war ultimate edition. i seem to get steady 60 fps but they drop to low 20's every 10 seconds, this happens even if i turn the all the video setting to the lowest

i recorded this video and it shows the frames drop every time i look towards the gate. Is my GPU not able to process certain textures or lighting? the card should be more then capable! all my drivers are up to date as well

ive also watched others play with the same GPU and not having issues at all

my specs are my:

ASUSTek 970 Gaming mother board

AMD FX-8370 8 core 4.0 GHz with Wraith cooler

16gb DDR3

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6G armor (driver 372.70)

650watt power supply

windows 10 home version 1511

OS build 10586.589

please help!!

DerekVandenhoudt, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Gears of War UE - FPS drop

1. Gears of War UE - FPS drop - Similar Threads - Gears War FPS

2. Gears of war unlimited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war unlimited: I have sound issues with my trotronics blue tooth speakers. The sound works for the first two minutes then drops. I hear a clicking sounds every few seconds as well. No other game that I own is as much of a pain as this one is. Sometimes I also get a message about my...
  3. GEARS OF WAR CRASHES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GEARS OF WAR CRASHES: GEARS OF WAR CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES AND IT SEEMS LIKE OTHER GAMERS LIKE ME HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE UNINSTALLED ANS INSTALLED THE GAME VARIOUS TIMES AND IT STILL CRASHES MY PC HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY IT, FROM GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PROCESSOR...
  4. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...
  5. Gears Forums Gears of War Ultimate Edition Windows 10 drop fps after v.1809 October update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears Forums Gears of War Ultimate Edition Windows 10 drop fps after v.1809 October update: hello gears i think the prb is the update of octobre version 1809 When got Gears of War Ultimate 1 years ago the game work amazingly 120+ FPS at highest settings, unfortunately this is not longer the case. i have the same prb of many people Recently I Installed the game again...
  6. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  7. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  8. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  9. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-ue-is-broken-worst-than-the-last-time/b46be157-825e-4e35-9690-ca1a53278bea
  10. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-ue-is-broken-worst-than-the-last-time/b46be157-825e-4e35-9690-ca1a53278bea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war ultimate edition pc frame drops

2. gears of war ultimate fps drop