Windows 10: Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

Discus and support Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dakamurra, Dec 12, 2018.

1. dakamurra Win User

Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

the game is unplayable

does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it

:)

dakamurra, Dec 12, 2018

2. gears of war UE frame rate drops on GTX1060 6G

so i just built this PC 3 weeks ago and im having lag issues playing gears of war ultimate edition. i seem to get steady 60 fps but they drop to low 20's every 10 seconds, this happens even if i turn the all the video setting to the lowest

i recorded this video and it shows the frames drop every time i look towards the gate. Is my GPU not able to process certain textures or lighting? the card should be more then capable! all my drivers are up to date as well

ive also watched others play with the same GPU and not having issues at all

my specs are my:

ASUSTek 970 Gaming mother board

AMD FX-8370 8 core 4.0 GHz with Wraith cooler

16gb DDR3

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6G armor (driver 372.70)

650watt power supply

windows 10 home version 1511

OS build 10586.589

please help!!

DerekVandenhoudt, Dec 12, 2018
  3. gears of war UE frame rate drops on GTX1060 6G

1. ive done a test and noticed when i play grand theft auto 5, frames will drop for 60 to about 40 -45, so not as significant or noticeable as im experiencing in gears of war. those are my 2 most demanding games

2.i had Norton antivirus running but i completely disabled it and was still having the same issues.

3. yep my windows is updated to the lastest version

4. yes i tried turning ambient occlusion off as well as turning all settings to the lowest and still no luck.

i was motoring my CPU usages and noticed that the game would cause all 8 cores to use about 50 % while a couple reaching mid 80's%? who'd that cause a concern?

thanks for the response!

DerekVandenhoudt, Dec 12, 2018
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

gears of war UE frame rate drops on GTX1060 6G

You have adequate specs, and lowering in game settings too much can actually move the

load more to the cpu causing an artificial bottleneck. You should be able to run this game close to maxed out.

- Software never uses cpu cores evenly, and an 80% peak cpu load on some cores should not generally be a problem,

but your gpu should run at a higher percentage than the cpu in the vast majority, if not all games.

Some say the gpu can run at 100% capacity, but I've found that TDR crash is somewhat more likely if the gpu

goes over 99% use.

- Because you mention 60fps, I assume you are using V-sync (and 1920x1080 res). When a system struggles

to produce steady 60 + fps you can see big fps drops with V-sysnc enabled, but is should stay within a couple

of frames when V-sync is enabled if your system can push a steady 80+ fps in a particular game.

However, V-sysnc affects games differently and it can have a negative impact on performance. I generally

only enable V-sync if the game has bad tearing without it, but I do use a 120/144Hz monitor, so tearing

is not so common as when using a 60Hz monitor.

- There could be another software that is conflicting. MSI Afterburner, among others, has been known to

conflict with some games.

- Running in Clean Boot may help troubleshoot other potential software or Services conflicts.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7 > 10

- If the game comes with it's own issues, as they often do, a game specific forum would be the better

place to find fixes for that games problems.

https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums

(*heads off for a quick look*) - Ah Ha! There you go... This may be at least a part of the problem...

Apparently this is one of those lazy poorly optimised console ports that came with the frame rate

capped at 30fps (console standard), which if disabled in the games settings, can cause unstable frame 'pacing'.

And apparently using DX12 with no DX11 option, only makes things worse.

- I see the game also has very limited graphics setting options. Good old M$, eh!

http://www.eurogamer.net - scroll down to the bit about "Frame Pacing cannot be fixed"

More...

Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC Performance: Windows 10 DX12 Vs Xbox One Graphics Comparison

BossDweeb, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT... - Similar Threads - Gears War broken

2. GEARS OF WAR CRASHES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GEARS OF WAR CRASHES: GEARS OF WAR CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES AND IT SEEMS LIKE OTHER GAMERS LIKE ME HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE UNINSTALLED ANS INSTALLED THE GAME VARIOUS TIMES AND IT STILL CRASHES MY PC HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY IT, FROM GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PROCESSOR...
  3. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  4. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  5. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  6. Gears of War UE - FPS drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War UE - FPS drop: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it ***Title modified from: Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT PLEASE!!!!***...
  7. Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gears of War UE is broken worst than the last time hass frames drop below 30 to 20 FIX IT...: the game is unplayable does not matter thr resolution or the card or the cpu anything fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-ue-is-broken-worst-than-the-last-time/b46be157-825e-4e35-9690-ca1a53278bea
  8. Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4 freezes every 30 minutes of playing: My game freezes after playing 30 min - 1 hour. The game runs between 120-144 fps. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and windows as well. I do really want to play the game without having any issues. Pleas help me. I have Windows 10 PRO...
  9. Gears of War is not working for the third time now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War is not working for the third time now!: This is the site where i purchased this game. If you are not going to provide support for your product which has been broken for months please advise as to why. Since the game is no longer working am I entitled to a refund. Why does this problem persist? 1. Updated driver...
  10. FPS drops by 20-30 frames after 5 minutes of playing, alt tab fixes it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops by 20-30 frames after 5 minutes of playing, alt tab fixes it: Not sure if it's the right place to post. Anyways, I reupgraded to windows 10 lately and when I downloaded CSGO, I noticed that my fps drastically drops after 3-7 minutes of playing. Alt tabbing out and back in fixes it, but it happens again after 3-7 minutes. I don't really...