Windows 10: Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem

Discus and support Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store and I can't run the game. When I start it after intro videos the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NihilUD, Jan 19, 2020.

1. NihilUD Win User

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem

Hello,

I bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 in Microsoft Store and I can't run the game. When I start it after intro videos the game sais: press enter to start then "you have to log in to continue" but I am logged in. Actually I run the game from microsoft store.... I have Windows 10 Pro 1809. Please help me.

:)

NihilUD, Jan 19, 2020

2. Gears of war ultimate edition

Hi Michael,

I realize that you are facing issue with the Gears of war ultimate edition game. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/game...ndows-10-faq#5953e31a0aa445b79a739e90c1234e6b

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10: http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-...gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-windows-10-info

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Gears of War Ultimate edition Prpblem

Hi Neil,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed to try to resolve the issue.

Refer the links below.

Troubleshoot Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Download Location and Backup Question

Hello,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with you would like to know the download location backup question for Gears of War Ultimate Edition game on the system.

I certainly understand your concern.

I would suggest you to refer to the articles given below and check if that helps.

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 FAQ

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-windows-10-faq

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-info

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10

Buy Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem

1. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 problem - Similar Threads - Gears War Ultimate

2. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 won't download and has a ghost download in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 won't download and has a ghost download in...: on January 12th I wanted to see if the Coalition and the Microsoft pc gaming platform had redeemed any of its game performance and user experience. Gears 4 took all day since I didn’t want to go pier to pier and their official download server was as slow as molasses. So at...
  3. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 won't download and has a ghost download in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 won't download and has a ghost download in...: on January 12th I wanted to see if the Coalition and the Microsoft pc gaming platform had redeemed any of its game performance and user experience. Gears 4 took all day since I didn’t want to go pier to pier and their official download server was as slow as molasses. So at...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Freezes during Gameplay Unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Freezes during Gameplay Unplayable: Hi all! I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition last week for Windows. Since the game is a 55gb app, I downloaded and installed the game on an external SSD I do this with steam games as well. I have two main issues preventing me from playing the game I bought. 1. In single...
  5. Gear of War ultimate edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gear of War ultimate edition: Been playing gears of War ultimate edition game threw weeks. Put on today. Won't let me play due to no licence or been provoked. I pay pass unlimited so don't understand only this game is doing it please help?...
  6. Error with gears of war ultimate for windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error with gears of war ultimate for windows 10: I started the game and on the display appear “ onlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.Inactive.License”, this closed the aplication and stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-gears-of-war-ultimate-for-windows-10/7876cd29-52c3-4fdb-b4ee-b811adb8fac2
  7. Cannot download Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Windows 10: I've been trying for about two weeks to install this game. Every time I try it gets to a certain point then either freezes or blue screens. I've used both the xbox beta app, and just the windows store. Both produce the same results. I've tried several things: resetting both...
  8. Bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition, can't play on Windows 10?

Bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition, can't play on Windows 10?: Hi, I recently really enjoyed playing through Gears of War 4 on Windows 10 with a friend, it was pretty great. We wanted to play some more of the games, and we saw that Gears of War Ultimate Edition was on PC too. I bought a key from a retailer for the Microsoft Store, but...
  9. mi duda existencial del gears of war ultimate edition

mi duda existencial del gears of war ultimate edition: estoy pensando en comprar gears of war ultimate edition en la microsoft store, pero quiero saber si puedo jugar la campana de gears of war en multijugador pero por medio de internet, ya que un amigo y yo estamos pensando en jugarlo, solo que vivimos lejos el uno del otro y se...
  10. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition not Downloading: The Microsoft Store isn't allowing me to install GOW Ultimate Edition. It sits at 0% downloading at 0 B/S. I can install other games and apps without a problem. Is there a way I can fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onlineSubsystemWinUAP.Errors.Inactive.License

2. probleme windows 10 gear of war