Windows 10: Gears5 game freezes on launching

Discus and support Gears5 game freezes on launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SatishKumarN, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Gears5 game freezes on launching

I have Ryzen 3600/Radeon RX5700., was able to play game till 2 weeks back. Now after launching the game when I click campaign or benchmark or anything the game freezes and windows task manager shows as game not responding.

I installed the game with xbox game pass.

I have all the latest windows and graphics driver update.

Any help!!

:)

SatishKumarN, Oct 12, 2019

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Gears5 game freezes on launching

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Gears5 game freezes on launching

1. Gears5 game freezes on launching - Similar Threads - Gears5 game freezes

2. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  3. game freezes after launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game freezes after launch: I am currently having this issue where some games I play freeze straight after launched and i am still able to hear the game music and main menu sounds. but when i tab out and move my mouse around. it moves in game? so it seems like my game is frozen when tabbed In but when i...
  4. Game not launching

Game not launching: Hey so I have this old csgo which is csgo 2013 which is a cracked versionAnd I have trouble running it on my new laptopThe new laptop is on windows 11And for some reason it doesn't runI thought it needs dx9 so I downloaded it from Microsoft and installed it But it still...
  5. PC freezes while launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  6. PC freezes while launching games

PC freezes while launching games: Dear,My PC freezes when starting Roblox and League of Legends, but doesnt freeze when i play other games. I tried many things but nothing helped. When it freezes alt + f4 and ctrl + alt + del doesnt work. This started 4 months ago. Please help!Thanks...
  7. Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming UI hidden behind launched game effectivly blocking the game and freezing it: When i launch a game it gets a Gaming UI behind its window and blocks the game from being fully launched. i cant bring that window in front to click it. this happens everytime. [ATTACH]...
  8. Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Freezing When Trying To Launch Game On Roblox: I've been having a problem lately where when I try to launch a game on Roblox, the application freezes. I have not used Roblox on the Microsoft store before, but when I try to, this happens. The application runs fine, but when I try to join a game it just freezes and I cant...
  9. PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crash/Reboot/Freeze on Video Game Launch: Hello, I built a PC 3 years ago, and haven't had many issues. All of a sudden now when I try to launch a video game my PC either freezes or reboots within the first 3 minutes of launching. Tried multiple games to make sure it wasn't a specific game issue. Specs: OS:...
  10. Launching Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Games?: So I was just wondering which is better, launching the games via shortcut (afterinstall) or launching the game in your graphic card driver (radeon setting, nvidia setting, etc.) also does this have any effect on perfomance, quality, etc. please enlighten us? 92321