Windows 10: GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

Discus and support GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; To preface: (GoW4) I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charles Kerby, Jun 15, 2019.

1. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

To preface: (GoW4)

I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing for the first time and I noticed two of the guns sounded like Atari? (What I guess is like a very low quality conversion) I am not a technically apt audiophile so I do not understand all the lingo and terms. My career is IT so I have observed all basic forms of trouble shooting from my own knowledge base + Crawling the web looking for similar issues. I realized there was something totally off when I ran the benchmark and the audio sounds great directional and all but when the lightning strikes the structure it sounds like... a firework going off underwater with some wavy/worbly sound that tapers off and it repeats with the pipe structures flying they sound like wavy metal? So I started by disabling the 7.1 with the quick off button from the turn dial. it just does straight stereo + base from what I can tell and it sounds normal but definitely lacking in range. Any help would be appreciated.

-Windows 10 (Updated to current)

-Creative X-fi Titanium 7.1

-Razer Tiamat 7.1

Additionally I can change my audio to go out via HDMI to my HP Envy 34 and it sounds normal. (Stereo)

I have run some sound range tests and surround tests they all sound normal. Thanks again!

:)

Charles Kerby, Jun 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.

Hi Jefelito,

Thank you for replying and I am sorry to hear about the tragedy that occured in your brothers sanctuary.

Glad to know that the Bluetooth issue is resolved.

Try the below methods to troubleshoot the issue on the headphones and check if this helps.

Before trying the below methods, I suggest you to try connecting the headphones to a different port or check the headphones on a different computer and check if you are able to hear the audio from the headphone.

Method 1:
    Setting The Headphones As Default Playback Device.

1. Select on the Start button > Type Sound in the search box > Select
      Sound from the list of results.
    2. Go to Playback tab > Select your headphones > Then click on
      Set Default.
    3. Restart the computer once and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Updating The Audio Drivers.

Follow the steps mentioned in Update drivers in Windows 10
    and update your Sound drivers and check if you are able to hear the audio from the headphones.

Restart the computer once after updating the sound drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 15, 2019
  3. I'm having problem in windows 10 with creative audio sound cards.

* Original Title: creative sound blaster titanium hd

I'm having problem in windows 10 with creative audio sound cards

shaggart5446, Jun 15, 2019
  4. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

Audio issue after upgrading to windows 10 via headphone jack

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

1. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card - Similar Threads - GearsOfWar Audio Issue

2. Audio - Headphone Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio - Headphone Issue: Hello, I am using an ACER PC. When I connect my headphone jack of 3.5 mm in my PC, the PC shows the option of Headset / Headphone / Line In / Mic In / Speaker Out. When I choose headphone , all audio from youtube or speaker comes through headphone but when I join a meeting on...
  3. Audio/Headphone Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Headphone Issues: Hello, after a recent update my headphones have been acting up. The right speaker will simply not play. I've tried it on my other devices and the headphones work fine. Unfortunately they are the only pair I have, so I couldn't test another one to see if the issue is tied to...
  4. Surface 1 Headphones audio

Surface 1 Headphones audio: I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can...
  5. Creative Sound Card

Creative Sound Card: I just brought a Creative SB Audigy RX sound card, everything is find only the driver from creative web site is oudated. Anywhere i can find mod/hack/updated drivers ? Thanks. 168355
  6. Headphone audio issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio issue: Headphones mute all other noise when I join a call. If I join a discord voicechat or a hangouts call for example, I can't hear any audio from outside the call. This is a similar problem to...
  7. Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004

Creative Labs Onboard Audio Issues Windows 10 Version 2004: I just "upgraded" to version 2004 and lost onboard 5.1 surround audio Recon3Di, 2.0 stereo seems to work sporadically. Looking for solution apart of rolling back to 1909. Tried reinstalling audio drivers, clearing registry, reinstalling windows, etc without luck. NVIDIA HDMI...
  8. Headphones/audio issues

Headphones/audio issues: Video playback is only going through speakers, will not play through headphones. received test notes through headphones, so they do work, how do I fix video playback to work properly?...
  9. creative sound card issues

creative sound card issues: There has been a known issue with creative sound cards not working after upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903. I finally had to remove the sound card and rely on the onboard sound for the time being. When can we expect this problem to be resolved as I would like to use my...
  10. Audio issues with headphone

Audio issues with headphone: This only happens with headphones plugged in whenever I pause a video after a minute there will be a pop sound in the left ear; when I hit play the pop sound happens again and there's no sound for 2-3 seconds and then it comes in. I changed the driver from realtek to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war audio headphones no sound

2. gears of war 4 win 10 g933 stereo