Windows 10: gedit.msc for W10 Home

Discus and support gedit.msc for W10 Home in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a gedit.msc that is works with Windows 10 Home? The ones I found were for Windows 7. (2010, 2011) 158498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Jun 14, 2020.

1. ineuw Win User

gedit.msc for W10 Home

Is there a gedit.msc that is works with Windows 10 Home? The ones I found were for Windows 7. (2010, 2011)

:)

ineuw, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Multiple duplicate .msc files

Hi,

By definition, those file are related to software developer tools:

• Comexp.msc is a type of MSC file associated with Microsoft Developer Network disc 3715 developed by Microsoft.
    • Certmgr.msc (Certificate Manager) tool handles certificates, certificate trust lists (CTLs), and certificate revocation lists (CRLs).
    • AzMan is a role-based access control (RBAC) framework that provides an administrative tool to run authorization policy and a runtime that permits applications to conduct access checks against that policy.

For better assistance, we recommend posting your issue on
    Microsoft Developer Network
    forum since your issue will require some advance troubleshooting steps to be resolved. Also, deleting or modifying the files
    may cause harm or conflicts to your computer.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Issues with W10 Mail App

Hi Frank,

To guide you in the right direction, let us know the following:

• Did you add your fsnet.co.uk (POP3) address as an additional account in W10 Mail App?
    I suggest you to remove the account and re-add it.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/remove-account

Please get back to us with the required information, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 14, 2020
  4. gedit.msc for W10 Home

.msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

yazan saleh, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

gedit.msc for W10 Home

1. gedit.msc for W10 Home - Similar Threads - gedit msc W10

2. Why is "gedit" not free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "gedit" not free?: "gedit" by gnome is an open source text editor but on ms store it is listed with a price. Why is it so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gedit-not-free/11d4dbc9-a147-4e5f-aaec-7a6d263ccd93
  3. Why is "gedit" not free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is "gedit" not free?: "gedit" by gnome is an open source text editor but on ms store it is listed with a price. Why is it so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-gedit-not-free/11d4dbc9-a147-4e5f-aaec-7a6d263ccd93
  4. Why is "gedit" not free?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Payful Gedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payful Gedit: Good day!I wanted to install a free cross-platform text editor. The choice fell on the well-known to me "Gedit". I found out on the official website that it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. But I was surprised that here it is paid. My question is why are you...
  6. Payful Gedit

Payful Gedit: Good day!I wanted to install a free cross-platform text editor. The choice fell on the well-known to me "Gedit". I found out on the official website that it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. But I was surprised that here it is paid. My question is why are you...
  7. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  8. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home: My laptop came with W10 Home preinstalled by manufacturer. I purchased a windows 10 pro product key and installed. Now selling the laptop and wish to revert to W10 home and apply W10 Pro on new laptop. Is this possible?...
  9. W10 Pro downgrade to w10 home

10. Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading W10 Home to W10 Pro: I bought a new PC and am attempting to upgrade from the W10 Home that came with the PC with a version of W10 Pro that I bought to upgrade my old PC but the new machine will not recognize the software on the flash drive containing the W10 Pro upgrade...