Windows 10: Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct

Discus and support Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Dell computer is currently being looked at by the Geek Squad. I do not know what version I have on it....possible 10. But Geek Squad cannot log in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AprilWalton, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct

My Dell computer is currently being looked at by the Geek Squad. I do not know what version I have on it....possible 10. But Geek Squad cannot log in to my Microsoft account to work on it. They have the correct email address and password. Why can't they?

:)

AprilWalton, Jul 5, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Geek Squad not able to access my computer to investigate a malware warning.

What method is being used to access your PC? Are there any error messages? Have you tried turning off your firewall? Why hasn't Geek Squad helped you with this? You should be aware that Best Buy's Geek Squad is probably the worst possible source for
    tech support.

JimWynne, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Gary Win User
    Best Buy's Geek Squad

I would not let "The Geek Squad" fix my crystal Radio Set that I built about 55 years ago.

Gary, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct

Best Buy's Geek Squad

Here's my list, the same as fredc, all my folders are empty as well. I have WD My Cloud Drives that I use to store things on.

Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct [​IMG]

ukcatsfan83, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct

1. Geek Squad not able to login my Microsoft Acct - Similar Threads - Geek Squad able

2. Had geek squad install a 3060, now have malfunctioning Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had geek squad install a 3060, now have malfunctioning Win11: I had Best Buy's geek squad install a Nvidia RTX 3060, and now when I open my computer and sign in, theres only a black screen. to get to all my files I ctrl+alt+del to get to task manager and then go to startup apps and select "open file location". Some other oddities have...
  3. Had geek squad install a 3060, now have malfunctioning Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had geek squad install a 3060, now have malfunctioning Win11: I had Best Buy's geek squad install a Nvidia RTX 3060, and now when I open my computer and sign in, theres only a black screen. to get to all my files I ctrl+alt+del to get to task manager and then go to startup apps and select "open file location". Some other oddities have...
  4. just data back up from Geek squad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just data back up from Geek squad: I do not have arecent back up of all aps files programs I know pretty dumb huh is there a way to retrieve thi from like on drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-data-back-up-from-geek-squad/75eb0c13-4250-419b-9a6b-c5b248a12658
  5. just data back up from Geek squad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just data back up from Geek squad: I do not have arecent back up of all aps files programs I know pretty dumb huh is there a way to retrieve thi from like on drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-data-back-up-from-geek-squad/75eb0c13-4250-419b-9a6b-c5b248a12658
  6. Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad: Hello, I just paid a lot of money $49 to renew my Webroot subscription. But I know Win 10 has Windows Defender. I want to know should I cancel the renewal w/ Webroot and just go with Defender? What's the difference between the two? Should I save my money? Opinions....
  7. how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today

how do I change my user name? Geek squad set it up today: how do I change my user name from the one Geek squad set up today? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-user-name-geek-squad-set-it-up/08a276f4-b09a-49a9-89b7-c6cd81004d04"
  8. BSOD: GEEK SQUAD said they fixed it! LIES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: GEEK SQUAD said they fixed it! LIES: All sorts of programs are crashing. I go to game and it crashes Computer freezes only way to get it back is to turn it off. Mobo is a msi z390 a pro Ram gskill trident z rgb 3000mhz 16gb Hard drive 1tb western digital 1 year old 1tb ssd Samsung Psu Corsair rm 850w CPU i5...
  9. Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems

Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems: I have an older laptop that has not been used in a few years that needs to get back into service. Password was lost. I reset the MS account login pass word through the process on the laptops log in screen. I can log into the MS acct on a different computer just fine but...
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...