Windows 10: Geeksquad

Discus and support Geeksquad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I explain server set up with geeksquad when they come this week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jess-ANS, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Jess-ANS Win User

Geeksquad

How do I explain server set up with geeksquad when they come this week

:)

Jess-ANS, Dec 26, 2019

2. Black Screen after installing Windows 10

*Original Title: Windows 10

Add me to the list!

2 year old LeNovo ideacenter A5

Working great on Windows 8

Installed Windows 10 ....... Black screen!

took to Geeksquad who could do nothing except suggest a new motherboard and transferred all files off the hard drive which still works apparently.

HOW can Microsoft get away with this?

Help!

CarloPagni, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    PC Support Reps Tell Users to Uninstall Windows 10

Most OEM tech support is performed by robots working from a script, they are almost as bad as people from Geeksquad and the like. Unfortunately the script they use is a short one ...

1. Explain to customer that "they" have done something wrong and the system has to be re-set to factory condition, Rest to factory condition
    2. Refer to No 1

Barman58, Dec 26, 2019
  4. junehowes Win User

Geeksquad

Web access differs between laptop and notebook

You are on the right track with the IPv6. My problem was with all the browsers. I could not access my Juno account or any web site on either of my computers, one brand new. I eventually went to the Geeksquad with the new computer and my router. They
    fixed the problem and I brought the second older computer to them for the same fix. The tchnician indicated that, since the problem occurred immediately, it probably occurred with an auto update that changed the IP address from IP4 to IP6. I did take the
    steps you suggested but could not fine the final step, Change adaptor setting.

junehowes, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Geeksquad

1. Geeksquad - Similar Threads - Geeksquad

2. Windows 10 Home installed by GeekSquad instead of 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home installed by GeekSquad instead of 10 Pro.: My system drive failed, so I had the GeekSquad Best Buy do a factory reset. I don't know what they used for installation media, as the factory recovery partition was unreachable. I did everything I could to avoid taking it in. Now my laptop has Win10Home instead of Pro, but...
  3. Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bluetooth auto disconnect no help from GeekSquad during Covid: Bluetooth speakers Logitech Z337 and IWorld headphones disconnect and then turn back on frequently, computer is new HP Envy running Windows 10. Read on another post that unchecking a box in Device Manager / bluetooth regarding saving power would solve the problem. Cannot...