Windows 10: GEFORCE AND DIRECTX

Discus and support GEFORCE AND DIRECTX in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just want to ask if Its okay if I just download Nvidia Geforce and not Directx or is it needed both of them? And if you guys know a better... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JaztinePonce, Aug 12, 2020.

1. GEFORCE AND DIRECTX

Hello, I just want to ask if Its okay if I just download Nvidia Geforce and not Directx or is it needed both of them?

And if you guys know a better program than these two.. please tell/suggest me it.. I appreciate it...

:)

JaztinePonce, Aug 12, 2020

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 12, 2020
  3. K_B_S Win User
    DirectX Feature level 11.1

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your reply, my Directx version is Directx 12. I checked the video card list but they all are GeForce while my card is a Quadro K2200.

K_B_S, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

GEFORCE AND DIRECTX

DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

GEFORCE AND DIRECTX

1. GEFORCE AND DIRECTX - Similar Threads - GEFORCE DIRECTX

2. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  3. Why does my GPU 0 Geforce GTX 580 always stay at 0% ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my GPU 0 Geforce GTX 580 always stay at 0% ?: Whenever i go into a game like roblox or minecraft. My CPU skyrockets to 70-100 percent, but my GPU 0 stays at 0-5%. I dont know if its using it standalone or not but i do lag in these games and im seeing if fixing this problem by making the game use my gpu more reduces lag,...
  4. Why does my GPU 0 Geforce GTX 580 always stay at 0% ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my GPU 0 Geforce GTX 580 always stay at 0% ?: Whenever i go into a game like roblox or minecraft. My CPU skyrockets to 70-100 percent, but my GPU 0 stays at 0-5%. I dont know if its using it standalone or not but i do lag in these games and im seeing if fixing this problem by making the game use my gpu more reduces lag,...
  5. Why does my GPU 0 Geforce GTX 580 always stay at 0% ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  7. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  8. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  10. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...