Windows 10: GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem

Discus and support GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! Today I have been trying to fix a recurring issue with my Nvidia GeForce Experience. When I try to open it, a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kenneth Phamdao, Nov 11, 2018.

1. GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem

Hello Microsoft Community!

Today I have been trying to fix a recurring issue with my Nvidia GeForce Experience.

When I try to open it, a message pops up saying, "Windows task scheduler service should be running to continue. Please start the service and try again."

Attempted solutions from reading other forum posts from both Nvidia and Microsoft:

1. Opening services.msc, and trying to run and set Task scheduler to automatic. It is already automatic, but when I try to start it just says, " The Task Scheduler service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

2. Opening cmd in administrator mode and using using the scannow command and restarting my computer. No files were found to be corrupted and it still didn't work.

3. Opening cmd in administrator mode and using the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth commands. Again, it says that no files were found to be corrupted, and nothing still works.

If there is anyone willing to help me with this problem, any and all forms of help will be appreciated. I've also fully scanned my computer with Avira, and it didn't detect anything. My GeForce experience was working around a month ago, but now no longer works. Thank you for taking your time to read and consider my post.

:)

Kenneth Phamdao, Nov 11, 2018

2. Task Scheduler Problem

Did you check the state of the Task Scheduler? Here is how it is done:

1. Press the Windows key + R
    2. Type taskschd.msc and press Enter
    3. Scroll down to the Task Scheduler service and double-click it to open it. Here is what you should see. What do you see?

GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem 07b1e6fa-55a8-4762-882e-216a4b170aac?upload=true.jpg

Frederik Long, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Task Scheduler error

Hello Banjopolo,

GeForce Experience updates may fail due to Windows Task Scheduler errors. I suggest that you follow these steps to resolve the issue.

Disclaimer: The steps below includes system registry modification. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection,
    back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Make sure to backup registry first, please refer to this support article:
    How to back up the registry in Windows. Please follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start > type regedit and press
      Enter.
    2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Schedule
    3. Find the DWORD called start, change its value to 2.
    4. Save the changes and then exit out of the registry editor. Reboot you PC.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    thread
    we found answered by
    xyllis about fixing issues with Task Scheduler which helped a lot of community members.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Banjopolo Win User

GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem

Task Scheduler error

Hello

This error was showing to me when I was need to update my geforce experience and I saw an error that said that I need to start the task scheduler so I press windows key and R, run services.msc, go to task scheduler and attempted to start it and then I saw this
    massage: the task scheduler service on local computer started and then stopped

I just want to start this service only for geforce experience

Thanks for help

Banjopolo, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem

1. GeForce Experience and Task Scheduler Problem - Similar Threads - GeForce Experience Task

2. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  3. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  4. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  5. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  6. Task Scheduler - problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - problem: I open today the task scheduler and this is it:After i find this What is this. A fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-scheduler-problem/55faf514-6fb0-42ac-a39a-d4bff8162a1a
  7. Problems with task scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with task scheduler: Idle Maintenance, Maintenance Configuration, Manual Maintenance & Regular Maintenance task are all corrupted & do not work in task scheduler on my windows 10, you can export these tasks to an .xml save file, if there is anyone that could send me these four .xml task files it...
  8. geforce experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce experience: when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full...
  9. Task scheduler problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task scheduler problem: I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged...
  10. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler Problem: So I Wanted to Update Nvidia Geforce Experience but Than it gave me an error that Task scheduler must run (never had this problem I just could update Nvidia) and now I Have Searched On The whole internet trying to find a solution for it and Nothing worked . I Did Like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. geforce experience task scheduler

2. nvidia geforce experience task scheduler error

3. nvidia experience task scheduler error

4. cant download geforce experience task scheduler