Windows 10: geforce experience

Discus and support geforce experience in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HaWk9R361, Nov 29, 2018.

1. HaWk9R361 Win User

geforce experience

when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full

:)

HaWk9R361, Nov 29, 2018

2. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Nov 29, 2018
  3. EdTittel Win User
    GeForce Experience Not Working

I had the same thing happen to me earlier this week (we've had two GeForce driver updates this week, just got another one this morning). Immediately, I tried again and got that same error message. So I did what the admirable @Bastet suggested: uninstalled GeForce Experience using Revo Installer, then downloaded and reinstalled the latest GeForce Experience version (3.15.0.164 according to its About info). No problems since then. Thus, I can only endorse Bastet's excellent advice, and suggest you follow it at your earliest convenience.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 29, 2018
  4. geforce experience

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 29, 2018
  5. RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

geforce experience

1. geforce experience - Similar Threads - geforce experience

2. GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience driver installation failed [Fix]: [IMG]In this article, we will see how to fix the Installation Failed error while updating or installing the GeForce Game Ready Driver through the NVIDIA Geforce Experience. NVIDIA Game Ready drivers deliver the best gaming experience for your favorite games. They also allow...
  3. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  4. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...: OK, so I have 3 monitors with 3 different background images. all Jpeg files. Every time I update my Nvidia 3060 drivers, I update manually and just download the current driver needed. While downloading the monitors go black and flicker a few times then my main monitors...
  5. How can I stop Nvidia GeForce experience driver update from resetting my desktop background...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  7. Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face

Geforce experience driver update crashed laptop blue screen with that sad face: On one of the prompts that said to clean install I think it caused this to happen. I'm not a full blown computer expert but will this cause future problems when gaming?...
  8. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  9. Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed

Taskbar flicker when geforce experience overlay is enabled and desktop is refreshed: I've rebuilt my pc twice now. Replaced the monitors and this issue still keeps happening. Is it a hardware or software problem? It's driving me insane. When the GeForce experience overlay is enabled, and you refresh the desktop as in change the background from your background...
  10. I deleted my GeForce display driver instead of geforce experience and now my screen says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my GeForce display driver instead of geforce experience and now my screen says no...: I even tried removing the graphics card and putting it back still did not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-geforce-display-driver-instead-of/d5a3630a-0626-412d-98ec-8d9069db5057

Users found this page by searching for:

1. geforce experience restarting 2018