Windows 10: GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver

Discus and support GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently built my pc and wanted to do some Hardware Monitoring, i found our old desktop in the attic and ripped it apart and found an aftermarket... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nprguymc, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Nprguymc Win User

GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver

I recently built my pc and wanted to do some Hardware Monitoring, i found our old desktop in the attic and ripped it apart and found an aftermarket GeForce Fx5200 Along with a couple of old dell 4:3 15" as of now only one is going and it's running off my GTX 750 FTW but i want Hw monitor and Skype to run off the 5200 on the 4:3's but when i searched online for drivers and didn't find anything i was not surprised seeing as this graphics card was around when i was in a car seat. (im 15, yes i got a job and paid for it myself along with my car and snowmobile but i digress )
    So in the end my questions are
    - Do they plan to make a driver for it or is there one available
    - Can i run an older driver [Windows XP, Vista, 7] Compatibility mode
    - Is it worth my time
    hope you guys can get back to me soon
    -Zac Wadholm

:)

Nprguymc, Aug 19, 2015

2. nvidia gt9500 not registering in won 10 64 bit

The device doesn't necessarily have to be installed to to installed the driver. Although I haven't installed one in years, when I did install one on a system I built (nVidia Geforce FX5200), thats how I did it. Unless something has changed since 2009.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 - Video card - NVidia GFORCE FX5200

hi this driver still dont work as says cant find hardware for the fx5200

clelland534, Aug 19, 2015
  4. robert Win User

There are no new drivers for the fx5200 , I have the same card ,no drivers so I bought a new one , now good for many years

robert, Aug 19, 2015
  5. Nprguymc Win User
    Alright, I was really hoping i wouldn't need to buy an adapter for it but that's probably what i'll end up doing. thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Nprguymc, Aug 19, 2015
  6. stormy13 Win User
    stormy13, Aug 19, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    The link is to a description of why you can't mix different generations of cards. I doubt that "Nprguymc" wants to run more than one graphics card in his system.

I doubt that the FX5200 has WDDM drivers of any flavor. Probably XDDM (for XP), which would allow the card to run under Vista or 7 but not 8 or 10.

bobkn, Aug 19, 2015
  8. stormy13 Win User

Yes he does,

stormy13, Aug 19, 2015
  9. bobkn Win User
    It's possible to interpret it that way. "Maybe Nprguymc" would be willing to clarify.

(IMHO, it would make more sense to connect the second monitor to the 750, even if the FX5200 would work. Which it won't. Even if was alone in the PC.)

bobkn, Aug 19, 2015
  10. Nprguymc Win User
    I wouldn't want to run it like SLI where they work together i would want them to be independent so i could
    A: get the most out of my 750
    B: not have to purchase another adapter
    C: Have a power source for the fan on my side panel (the only reason why it's still plugged in)
    Hope this clarifies things a bit better

Nprguymc, Aug 19, 2015
  11. bobkn Win User
    My apologies. You really did want to run a second card.

I see that the 750 FTW has one each DVI, HDMI, and DP output. The explains the "adapters" bit. (What do you need? VGA?)

I don't understand the "power source" bit. You can take 12V power off of a graphics card to run a case fan? Would never have occurred to me to do that.

bobkn, Aug 19, 2015
  12. Nprguymc Win User
    Hey man no problem! Yeah i think my uncle may have a DP to Vga spare that i could run over to his place and get

Yeah it's a 12V power source on the card and i found a 2 pin that works with an old Antec 3 speed i found in my stock pile that i soldered together i don't know if it does anything but i'm fine with it

Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Nprguymc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. GeForce Fx5200 W10 driver - Similar Threads - GeForce Fx5200 W10

2. Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce 525m custom drivers: Hey everyone, I just recently updated my old laptops OS from Win 7 to Win 10. Here are my specs: Laptop: Dell XPS L502X OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0, Build 19042.867) Memory: 8Gb I successfully managed to install custom drivers for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 from this...
  3. NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver: NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver when i installed a graphic driver my pc suddenlyflickering and suddenlyshut downs and the driver is blocking and facing the bsod problems so please help me to fix it i tried many solutions but nothing fixed it i updated the driver i...
  4. W10 driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 driver update: W10 update downloaded and installed the following driver update HP Image 52.1.51770. What concerns me is that the W10 hdw driver update feature has been disabled. So I don't know why it was downloaded and installed. Also, I don't have an HP PC only an HP AIO printer. Please...
  5. driver versions Geforce GTS450

driver versions Geforce GTS450: Regarding updating to W10 v2004, MS tells us that there are problems with nVidia driver versions lower than v358.00. Checking my driver version, which should be up-to-date, I find: 23.21.13.9135 What is old in this respect? Or is there a risk that my GTS450 card will become...
  6. GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10

GeForce Go 7300 drivers on Windows 10: I have a Toshiba Satellite A200-10X which was running Windows 7 just fine with all it's drivers working from it's original Windows Vista. I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10 since it seemed capable, but had issues installing the Windows 7 version of the GPU. I've tried all...
  7. GeForce 9400 Motherboard Drivers

GeForce 9400 Motherboard Drivers: Greetings. Need help locating w10 motherboard drivers based on the antique Nvidia Geforce 9400 chipset, in particular the co-processor driver. Appreciate any assistance. Many thanks and best regards, 144329
  8. Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver: I am having problems with my wife's laptop which is preventing it from playing 95% of games. One example is Trine 2. This problem just started recently and I don't know if it's because of an update or something else that happened. When attempting to launch the game, I...
  9. NVIVIA GEFORCE DRIVER 399.07 RELEASED

NVIVIA GEFORCE DRIVER 399.07 RELEASED: On 27-08-2018 ,Nvivia company has released the new GeForce driver 399.07 its size 497.98MB for windows 10 64 bit The following graphics cards are supported including desktops and notebooks i am sharing the direct downloading link from nvidia for notebook driver...
  10. Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce

Alternative driver to Nvidia GeForce: I have a Sony Vaio using a Nvidia GeForce 310M graphics driver. I run Windows 7. It is not compatible with Windows 10 and I can't upgrade. Sony are going to take forever to update the Windows 8 drivers so I'm not holding my breath for an early update on Windows 7 (if at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fx5200 windows10 driver

2. driver geforce fx5200 windows 10